Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What would you like to see?

zade_o

I'm sure that by now most of the people that will read this thread have probably seen the one in chitchat about that game MyBrute. Well, it's obvious that their game is rather limited… What kinds of features would you like to see implemented into that game?

I was thinking of definitely more player customization, selecting 2 weapons to take to battle each time, and a fame system where people who recognize your name etc. can up your fame giving you new customization options that are extra flashy!

What ideas do you guys have?

EDIT- WEAPONS LIST:
- whip
- dagger
- sword
- flail
- colt 45
- swordfish
- rc plane
- club
- club with nails
- giant mace
- bow and arrow
- hammer
- a dunce cap
- a baseball bat
- plastic sword
- jax (old school kids game jax i think)
- marbles
- hot dog
- holy hand grenade
- brass knuckles
- scythe
- cowbell

PETS:
-baby ninja
-evil basketball
-dog
-wolf
-bear

How about the ability to sleep instantly? But make it cost somthing, and also, the ability to pull out your weapon whenever you want, like be able to set the time when in a fight that you pull your weapon. Ex. 1 second, so when your in the battle for 1 second they pull it out. Then after like 5 seconds in which the weapon is pulled, it gets put away for the remainder of the battle :O

BTW, how can you change that in the game? Was that made with eclipse? :O

No. I didn't make the game (it sounds like that's what you think lol)

I'm going to make my own version of it with different graphics, more customization, and more features.

The setting the time when you pull out the weapon sounds like a good idea. For the sleep thing though, i'm not gonna have only 3 fights a day. There will be a limit though cus it's too easy to level. It'll probably be like 3 fights every 10 minutes, but i'm gonna try to come up with stuff to fill the gap between fights.

You should make it so waepons/abilities are availible to buy. Like, if you win a fight, you get X amount of gold. Then you can buy your weapons and abilities as you level. Also, make the weapons have better quality, the weapons in that game arent very detailed.

Plus, when you are resting, you should make the Dojo so you can select from all the classes to train a Brute. And once your done training the Brute (when it's tired) you can then switch back to your main character and on and on.

MyBrute is a great game, and making a newer version with eclipse seems very capable. I hope this gets far with you :)

Alright, now, I think i got a decent amount of features for now, next question… what weapons?

Tell me what weapons you want and I'll add them to the list I'm gonna add to the first post.
And I mean almost any thing you can think of as a weapon. Hell I might give people a swordfish or something. This game is supposed to be fun, not realistic. Keep that in mind.

• 2 weeks later...
you mean like a 2d arcade fighting game? no thanks.

Or do you mean everyone can make their own character sprites and powers and stuff? naw I don't want that either.

I'm gonna have forums for the game where people can post their own ideas for weapons and if the provide the graphics I'll put it in there.

• 3 weeks later...