Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Character Maker

Mulkaar

OK So I just dug up my Old Character maker mock up. Now I'm thinking of using this. Any ideas of likes/dislikes what I need etc? Graphics will be changed and its just a mock up! Just look at the simplicity etc. Not the graphics.

![](http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr213/Mulkaar/GUIMockup.png)

what do you mean? It's not all in line?

@[Illi:

> Crazy Smurf link=topic=42364.msg423272#msg423272 date=1239465055]
> and its just a mock up!

But thanks TTSnim I wasn't going to have the Misc stuff but I though some players might've wanted Beards, Elf Ears or Cat Ears lol

@joar:

> I don't think you should use a panorama as a background.Otherwise it looks really good.

Wow, flipping read. He said it's a mock up, in other words he's still working on the visual aspect of his character creation screen. Furthermore the layout is really awesome It just invites the creative side of the players ;D.

@TT:

> very nice character editor!

@l0lz!:

> Wow, flipping read. He said it's a mock up, in other words he's still working on the visual aspect of his character creation screen. Furthermore the layout is really awesome It just invites the creative side of the players ;D.

Thanks! As the game has no classes it's always fun to have customization, skin tone, and in misc you can see the option to add beards, elf ears or cat ears. Im really designing the concept of this and as Isuck at coding and graphics my other team members will help xD
Cheers,
CS