2 year old girl

jna

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@new:

> 180 is the highest, right? or was it 200?

Don't quote me on this but I think the highest recorded IQ of all time was 203\. I know Einstein had 160, and I am sure people like Homer and Shakespeare would top 200 easily

EDIT: The highest recorded IQ of all time is engineer Kim-Ung yong, who has an IQ of 210.

no scores are legit unless I see them written in paper and signed by a professor. So much can be impersonated on the internet with shoops and non-integral tests. Anyone can slap a few random questions onto a site and claim that it is an IQ test. Really, I doubt that there are this many child prodigies hanging around a forum like this. The average expected is 100\. Anyway, if your marked as genius (>141) over 13 years old, you are sent to college.

there's a difference between IQ and experience. It helps you learn faster and understand better/solve problems easier with a higher IQ, but I doubt this girl would have any real world experience to complement her IQ. for example, bring her on the eclipse forum and watch her IQ drop :P

All my teachers say I have excellent analytical skills, and I'm excellent at Art, know my maths well and work pretty well with grammar.

But I don't know where I can get an IQ test, so I don't know how to measure it…
But I am determined to get higher than that girl...

I have had an official test done, and I came out at 141\. I'm not happy about it tho, since I can easily study now, but next year, I'll be going to college, and since I never really learned how to study, I'll prolly be screwed.

My IQ is that high cause I have Aspergers, and I hate it. I'd rather have an IQ of 100 and no aspergers.

@new:

> no scores are legit unless I see them written in paper and signed by a professor. So much can be impersonated on the internet with shoops and non-integral tests. Anyone can slap a few random questions onto a site and claim that it is an IQ test. Really, I doubt that there are this many child prodigies hanging around a forum like this. The average expected is 100\. Anyway, if your marked as genius (>141) over 13 years old, you are sent to college.

mine was done by the archdiocese of philadelphia. I don't know if they use the same system.

lol IQ isnt a measure of intelligence but how well your brain is connected
a higher IQ just means you can answer a problem faster than others and hold information easier in your head, not that you know more world capitols than others just for having a high IQ
math isnt automatically known to them, prodigies still need to be shown how its done, they just dont need as many classes

People often lie about their IQ… I just saw a forum where first, some guys said they had almost 200, then some people with over 200, then someone with 300, then one with 1800... What IQ test did they take to get that result??

@[SB:

> AkselJ link=topic=43656.msg440275#msg440275 date=1241292832]
> People often lie about their IQ… I just saw a forum where first, some guys said they had almost 200, then some people with over 200, then someone with 300, then one with 1800... What IQ test did they take to get that result??

IQ Test:
Q 1: What is your IQ?

END OF TEST.