Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EE 2.7] How to fix bank and trade

Akselj

Well, the bank and trade is both broken, and the fixes are simple so I thought I'd make a tutorial for both in one.

First, the bank fix.

Open up frmBank.frm in client. Go to properties, which should be on your right, and find picture. Click the "…" button and find the GUI for bank. The form window will now look something like this:

![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/69664d4350e9bc98fc78704e586fa4b0.jpg)

Click and drag with your mouse over the "Deposit" and "Withdraw" (one by one!) buttons in the form, and resize them to fit. It will then look like this:

![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/1e360f8997245bebd03fdc5e51899f22.jpg)

Compile the client and you're done!

Trade fix:

Open up frmTrade.frm, and then load the GUI for it, just like with the bank fix. Find the button that says "TRADE?" and double-click it. In the Sub there, add this code:

```
    Dim packet As String
    Dim i As Long

packet = "swapitems" & SEP_CHAR
    For i = 1 To MAX_PLAYER_TRADES
        packet = packet & Trading(i).InvNum & SEP_CHAR
    Next i
    packet = packet & END_CHAR

Call SendData(packet)

```
Compile the client, and you are done with this, too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hello. I tried your method of fixing the trading sequence, but it didn't work for me. I put this code in _**Private Sub Command2_Click()**_

```
    Dim packet As String
    Dim i As Long

packet = "swapitems" & SEP_CHAR
    For i = 1 To MAX_PLAYER_TRADES
        packet = packet & Trading(i).InvNum & SEP_CHAR
    Next i
    packet = packet & END_CHAR

Call SendData(packet)

```
I offered items and chose to trade, but it didn't do anything. I clicked everywhere on the trade screen, but no luck. Am I doing everything correctly?

frmBank.frm can be found in the source files on the Client side. Try to get Visual Basic 6 Professional if you can. Download the source files from the main website, and please edit your post and tell me once you've done that. I'll make you the edited source with the bank and trade fix, but you must first download both the Client and Server source files.

• 2 weeks later...
The Withdraw and Deposit button sizes are extremely small, thus making it very hard to actually deposit or withdraw anything from the bank. In this tutorial, AkselJ basically tells you how to make the button sizes bigger. As for the trade, the button that says "TRADE?" does not work. Instead, you must click on the button that says something like, "Click here to trade for: …" For that, though, you can just simply switch the labels and it will be fixed.

• 2 months later...
@[Šß:

> 超人 ŠhÃdÓw ñíñjä ¤Vålöñ¤ シ link=topic=44128.msg535601#msg535601 date=1251676651]
> torents xD

If you could post a link, that would be SO handy.  I can't seem to find one… :sad: