Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Finish the sentence..

Drummerpete

This one is a spoiled barrel of monkeys just waiting to be opened to be killed

and to masturbate: for a male it is when he moves his hand up and down his "you know what" rapidly. For a girl its when she either rubs the edge of her box or puts her finger inside of it.

box = word filter for female reproductive organ

It can mean lots of other things, too:

All the slang words for masturbation: bashing the candle, Bleeding the weasel, bleedin the weed, buffing the banana, bopping the baloney, burping the worm, choking the chicken, cleaning your rifle, corking the bat, cranking the shank, cuffing the carrot, fisting your mister, flogging your dog, floggin the frog, flogging the hog, flogging the log, flute solo, jerkin'the gherkin, looping the mule, manual override, painting the pickle, pocket pinball, pocket pool, polishing the banister, polishing the rocket, pounding your flounder, pumping the python, roping the pony, spanking the monkey, teasing the weasel, tossing the turkey, walking the dog, whipping the willy, wonking your cronker, yanking the crank.

I was lying in bed with my girlfriend, and we were about to bonk each other sensless for like 4 hours straight...

There, I said what was so obvious, nobody expected it...

you may now bask in my glorious powers of annoying people...