Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My new tree

zade_o

New tree for DBRoF. Needed some normal trees and not just palms so I whipped these up in like 15 minutes. Two different saturations, because I know the bright one doesn't really match the grass, but also a little variation isn't bad so i'm keeping both colors. The shadows will eventually show up, at least something along the lines of this picture hopefully.

![](http://i44.tinypic.com/2ex7ltx.jpg)
–modified tree--
![](http://i40.tinypic.com/25tu5h4.jpg)

They're so pretty!

The shadowing definitely makes me confused though, but other than that.

:D

So there are two tropical fish in a tank, and one says to the other "do you know how to drive this thing?"

Hmmm, well the shading on the main "bush" of the tree is fine, I think you're talking about the 2 clumps that i was trying to make pop out. I think the top right one is weird, I'm gonna put up a picture of just a tree that's a little fixed up and see if that's better.

and thanks ninja and rage =)

YEAH. Thats what its called.
But they are pretty darn nice tree's

These two strings walk up to a bar. The first string walks in and orders and the bartender throws him out and yells "I don't serve strings in this bar. The other string ruffs himself up on the street and curls up and orders. The bartender shouts, "Hey, didn't you hear what I told your buddy?"
The string says "Yeah."
The bartender says, "aren't you a string?"
The string says, "No, I'm a frayed knot…"

Yeah.
I think so.
Its less BAM IN YOUR FACE IM STANDING OUT.
:D

This mushroom walks into a bar and starts hitting on this woman… She, of course, turns him down.
Not willing, to give up, he pleads with her... "C'mon lady, I'm a fun guy..."

@Hippoman:

> love it.
> of course you cant make a good game with one tree!

I know.. that's why we have 4 trees! =) lol.

And ty very much ArchAngel and Corey!

@Doom, just keep making pixel art and eventually it starts looking better and better.

@XxArchAngelxX:

> Wow Ghost thats amazing… and lena why are there random sentences at the end of your posts

It was suggested to me that i put a joke at the end of all my posts, i thought it a good idea and started doing it.

@ Ghost - WOOT, what are the other two tree's.

The calculus teacher tried to keep his students on task, but the class discussion kept going off on tangents.