Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What is the difference of TE and EE??

synchroniz

Total Eclipse(TE) is the old version, you shouldn't be using that one because Eclipse Evolution(EE) has much more features. EE2.7 is the newest one. But Solar Eclipse is going to be relesed one day and that one just Pwns everything

@Cellist:

> I dont get it….
>
> can anyone define TE(Total Eclipse(not so sure))
> and EE(Eclipse Evolution)??

Back OT.

TE practically has no bugs but hardly any support and not many scripts work with it. It also has less features than EE.

EE is quite buggy (although they are being fixed) but almost any member on the forum can you help you with it and it also has a large script bank.

So if you want to know which one to use then I say use EE. But 3.0 is around the corner (*laugh*) so you might as well wait for that.

@Crimson:

> Back OT.
>
> TE practically has no bugs but hardly any support and not many scripts work with it. It also has less features than EE.
>
> EE is quite buggy (although they are being fixed) but almost any member on the forum can you help you with it and it also has a large script bank.
>
> So if you want to know which one to use then I say use EE. But 3.0 is around the corner (*laugh*) so you might as well wait for that.

The only bug I can think of for EE, is the one where the maps freeze when teleporting