REMEMBER ME THIS WAY!

BugSICK

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@«:

> [»Wolf«][» link=topic=45652.msg463544#msg463544 date=1244056067]
> A mean person who can, once in a full moon, be nice.

indeed.
Me, as motivation i guess because my name spose to be King someone changed it XD

@Bone:

> Lol @ Robins girl thing, I _remember_ that.

_My_ girl thing!? It's not my fault other people don't know what sex I am. Even Marsh gets it wrong sometimes.

As for what I'll be remembered for… I know that the people who took the time to speak to me, and get to know me, will remember me as an alright person, who's up for a laugh but doesn't like idiocy.

I also know that everyone else will remember me as being a twat. Luckily, it's the kids I don't give a sh*t about who judge me before getting to know me.

@Robin:

> _My_ girl thing!? It's not my fault other people don't know what sex I am. Even Marsh gets it wrong sometimes.
>
> As for what I'll be remembered for… I know that the people who took the time to speak to me, and get to know me, will remember me as an alright person, who's up for a laugh but doesn't like idiocy.
>
> I also know that everyone else will remember me as being a twat. Luckily, it's the kids I don't give a sh*t about who judge me before getting to know me.

Robin, you're a cool guy… Atleast from what I know of you, I played a while on Silverdale with you xD

@Robin:

> I also know that everyone else will remember me as being a twat. Luckily, it's the kids I don't give a sh*t about who judge me before getting to know me.

From what I remember of you, you were pretty anti-noob, giving you that cold programmer image.
You'll be remembered for that, no worries

As for me, nothing really important, I never got a game up, submitted any scripts, I did help out for a while in the questions (scripting as well) board a long time ago, nowadays, mostly chit chat.