Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ragnarok Online [Private Server]

mrmiguu

@Gwen:

> Xeross it is able to run on linux. I think that might be what i was using… it was a while ago so i forget... but it is a c++ program, and you even had to run cygwin in order to compile it if you wanted to make source edits.
>
> If we are seriously interrested in starting RO... I'll get all the necessary files.

I has Serious Interest?
This are Serious Thread?

I'm Sorry I feel so random today >.<

But I'm DEFINITELY In :)

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok gwen, I'll set it up, what kind of access do you need ? (DB/Access To The Files/SSH)
Also what emulator are we using eAthena or another one ?

Edit: There's already a server named EclipseRO but it's dead so we can use the name.
Edit2: Or we name It Solar EclipseRO, however EclipseRO sounds better.
Eidt3: I'm doubting between RO and Lineage2 Somehow lineage2 I think would be cooler. So tell me what you think

I don't know lineage2 so that would be totally new. For ro I would need ssh and mysql. You can do txt based database but SQL is better. Basically just need acess to copy and del files and acess to compile.

I would use eathena. I'm more used to it and anna still has our old scripts

@Cronus:

> alright since i gave the idea may i have some powers? i mean come on

You may have the power to…

Play on our server

Regards, Xeross

Edit: 10x might be too high I'd rather go with 5x and have holiday weekends or something that have 10x
Edit2: I'm almost done configuring the custom client(I think). after that we need to finish the server and start testing.

Holy hell the new tutorial area is overkill. I've finished the basic tutors, and I'm already 5 base 6 job, they give you a scarf item, +4 def armor, 50 potions, and you learn the First Aid skill (back in my day to learn First Aid you had to walk halfway across the world on a quest).

But it's looking good. Some minor translation issues that Xeross just fixed, we should be up and running soon!