Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ragnarok Online [Private Server]

mrmiguu

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, Gwen should remember this, I know you wouldn't have experience with this Xeross. But the monster placement isn't really the best, several years ago monster placement was changed around to make playing solo more difficult. This isn't too much of a problem for official servers, but it is on private servers. So I must insist on setting some decent rates shortly.

For anyone who is interested, I also suggest you take the time and go through the entire tutorial. When I first played RO, the tutorial didn't do too much for you, maybe got you to level 5, and gave you some basic items, but you could manage in the world relatively easily. Now because of monster placement it is not quite so easy to be a beginning Novice in the gameworld.

@Anna:

> Ok, Gwen should remember this, I know you wouldn't have experience with this Xeross. But the monster placement isn't really the best, several years ago monster placement was changed around to make playing solo more difficult. This isn't too much of a problem for official servers, but it is on private servers. So I must insist on setting some decent rates shortly.
>
> For anyone who is interested, I also suggest you take the time and go through the entire tutorial. When I first played RO, the tutorial didn't do too much for you, maybe got you to level 5, and gave you some basic items, but you could manage in the world relatively easily. Now because of monster placement it is not quite so easy to be a beginning Novice in the gameworld.

yea, try to hit Job Lv.10 before leaving the tutorial if you guys can. That is the wisest decision since you can always ask the novice trainer for more novice pots.

I got two clients. Yours xeross and ragray. I'm going to try to get on later tonight. Anna I probably just missed you last night.

Anna in the eathena die I saw some configs for more balenced mob placement. You should take a look. I'll shoot you overt the file later if you don't have it.

Gwen Anna just successfully connected.
I've made a patcher you can get it here: http://ro.x3tech.com/EclipseRO.rar
Still need to add the file with connection info and some final translation items.
Anyone else go ahead if you want to download but it wont be of any use yet.

Regards, Xeross

@Anna:

> Hey you liar Xeross I don't have GM access or if I do it's so low I can't do anything, not even warp!

I said you should have GM access, but I never said you actually have it I just changed a value on your account that I thought was the GM level. Apperently Not.

Regards, Xeross

@Xeross:

> I said you should have GM access, but I never said you actually have it I just changed a value on your account that I thought was the GM level. Apperently Not.
>
> Regards, Xeross

I know I'm just giving you a hard time. ;)

@Blu.Bear:

> I think you should make all the client one installer.
> I hate downloading lots of stuff just to put them together.
> I saw most of the RO servers have their own client installer.

I believe Xeross is doing that right now. But that will take some time.

Hmm, I think we should change the DBs and scripts, you can't get anywhere near the town of Morroc now, because there is some event where a demon (called "Satan Morroc") has taken over. I tried to walk there but the maps have been changed in much of the central Sograt Desert, and it's basically death land. I couldn't even talk to a guard NPC on the edge of one of the new maps before getting killed.

Hehe if you get the latest kRO and Sakray yourself it would be easy to play.

Yeah, I was able to walk to Prontera then Kafra warp to Morocc, it's got a huge crater in the center where the oasis and castle used to be. It doesn't seem to have any enemies, and has enough service NPCs though. But the music was changed! BAH! Morocc had the best music in the game!
:icon_crap:

@Anna:

> Hehe if you get the latest kRO and Sakray yourself it would be easy to play.
>
> Yeah, I was able to walk to Prontera then Kafra warp to Morocc, it's got a huge crater in the center where the oasis and castle used to be. It doesn't seem to have any enemies, and has enough service NPCs though. But the music was changed! BAH! Morocc had the best music in the game!
> :icon_crap:

Where can I get :D
Because its either this or English Homework..
And I so don't want to do English right now :)