Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ragnarok Online [Private Server]

mrmiguu

@Gwen:

> Ok I got all the warps and mobs fixed for the "OLD" morroc… we dont have to worry about satan morroc anymore, but the town does have the crater still. As Anna said we will probably make the satan maps into a dungeon a little later....
>
> So far things are going good :)
>
> Hyperion... are you asking about my dnload link?
> if so they are parts of one large rar
>
> They broke up the installer into smaller parts 1-7\. you need all the parts so you can restore them into the one single installer. Just rename part 7 to match part 1-6 and then open part one, and you'll be set.
>
> Now that we are closer I'll try to get all the downloads together in one spot to make things easier.

Mmm Well its working so far so I'll trust you :P Ahahahah
Expect me on soon!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Anna:

> Well there is a half-working one I can link, although Xeross might not like it (tough!).
>
> Try this one: http://ro.x3tech.com/EclipseRO.rar
>
> One problem, is Xeross's alpha IP address (the named version) wasn't working for me so I had to input the IP manually in the RO/data/sclientinfo.xml file – open it up in wordpad and change the Eclipse Main Server entry where it reads ro.x3tech.com to: (PM me I don't want to post the IP publicly without his permission although you can derive it from the x3tech.com site if you know how).

Uhm I dont have this.. The sclientinfo.xml file
Like its not on here :P

once you get everything installed and your sakray updated extract this file and make sure into the same directory…

http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=46122.0;attach=8966

then get the eclipse ro patcher from the front page and run that.

Better downloads on the way...

@Gwen:

> once you get everything installed and your sakray updated extract this file and make sure into the same directory…
>
> http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=46122.0;attach=8966
>
> then get the eclipse ro patcher from the front page and run that.
>
> Better downloads on the way...

So Complicated
Better be worth it :P

Im sure it will be

Edit: I'M IN!!! :P Where is everyone I wanna talk to someone :P

Also make a portal to the demon part.
@Hyperion:

> Question:
>
> Why is the Download all the exact same file but 7 times?

It's not the same, They all show the same files because they all contain a part of it.
If you just extract the first part the full installer should extract.

Regards, Xeross

@MrMiguuĂƒÂ¢Ă¢â‚¬Å¾Ă‚Â¢:

> I am mad that I still can't see my skills.

The skill window should work fine, and everything in it should be translated except for the Accept / Cancel buttons. I really like the new skill window, it even lists skill dependencies and the general link tree. The old one (atleast back in 05 when we still played) was simply a small window that displayed skills in a single column.

@Jna:

> When i try to log in it says my password is under 4 characters long and it is not.

Hmm… is it possible you aren't typing the same password you originally used? Also, are you logging in with the _M? After the first log-in you do not need that so that might cause the error. Since the passwords in the DB are encrypted we can't see it to diagnose the problem any more, sorry.

@Anna:

> Hmm… is it possible you aren't typing the same password you originally used? Also, are you logging in with the _M? After the first log-in you do not need that so that might cause the error. Since the passwords in the DB are encrypted we can't see it to diagnose the problem any more, sorry.

Its the same password and i did remove the _M

Gwen in phpmyadmin there's a dropdown next to the input field, There's an entry listed with the name md5 selecting that will md5 hash any string you enter next to it. However I don't know if eAthena uses a salt i think it does, So just hashing only the password probably wont work.

Regards, Xeross

Gwen, Anna, Xeross… you can provide me with few items can you? xD
You know... I'm the first Novice to reach lvl 32 on your server xD

Also how about a stylist NPC in prontera? One that could change your hairdo, it's collor and your clothes color? I saw some shit like that and that was years ago - when I still played RO. Would be awesome.

Weeee! New patcher skin is finished, with new buttons added, including one to load these beloved forums!

Here's a preview:
![](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/annacomnena/RO/patcher_preview.png)

Right now only the Register button fails to work, I need either Gwen or Xeross to help set that up.

Thanks again to Chief for the great Eclipse logo.
:azn: