Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse, why do i only date jerks?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no. you want to know the truth? this is a highly developed theory.

probability 1:

You find the guy completely "hot", just like many other girls do. Said guy has come to realize that an insane amount of girls think he's hot and want to date him. So, guy decides that he can just date whomever he pleases in hopes he can get them to do whatever he pleases. When he realizes this isn't quite true, you realize that he's an ass hole.

probability 2:

You just found this guy completely hot and completely ignored the fact that he's blatantly an ass hole.

It's typical teenage girl thing. They're attracted to the ass holes who they find hot when they're young. Then when the girl actually matures she realizes she needs a real man that's nice and not an ass hole.

jerks are….jerks i guess. They just stupid, go out with you just to show off or something. Are you a popular girl? cuz jerk's will go for that, just to make themselves popular, then their friends think its cool if they be stupid/dump you etc. because it makes them feel 'too good for anybody' which is not true...cuz they are jerks...
chances are, its not your fault, so dont blame yourself..

If any of that made sense, You understand me better than myself o.O

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
i swear to god, im gonna start killing people

@DDuИ༐t:

> Because.. you're a jerk? And jerks go out with jerks.. known fact there.

D:

@ INH -No i'm not popular, as if.

@ Oracle - Totally.

@Admiral - true true

@ Ghost - no, i don't randomly go out with people, i get to know them first and then they turn out to be jerks secretly and GAWD ITS ANNOYING. I look past the exterior of people tyvm

@Lena:

> D:
>
> @ INH -No i'm not popular, as if.
>
> @ Fleshlightman - Totally.
>
> @Admiral - true true
>
> @ Ghost - no, i don't randomly go out with people, i get to know them first and then they turn out to be jerks secretly and GAWD ITS ANNOYING. I look past the exterior of people tyvm

Not popular? hmmm… From my notes, you seem quite popular on this site at least.
Must mean your good at meeting people/have a good personality that alot of people like.
I dont know. Im just a nameless wierdo who talks about wierd stuff and does wierd things.

@Insert:

> Not popular? hmmm… From my notes, you seem quite popular on this site at least.
> Must mean your good at meeting people/have a good personality that alot of people like.
> I dont know. Im just a nameless wierdo who talks about wierd stuff and does wierd things.

lol i'm "popular' here cause im 1/3 of the girl population.

@Lucifer:

> I have more feminine ports than you have.
>
> Regards,
>   Godlord.

i seriously hope that was a typo.
lol.
What, do you have two vag's or something?