Find results in...

Night-time mischief

mrmiguu

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Satellite:

> I live near this school, once. One day I broke a small hole in the side of the school, and there was some type of styrofoam inside, and I pulled that out and made the bigger, then I hit the inner wall, and I got a hammer, and chipped until I broe throuh.

How is that exciting? That's just vandalism.

odbg8y9 ebshribafionefwojjnghsbavwefbgbfejcv njefrijngf brj3ihofvn hbub grubf jgb gvkmenhbdgj ngrvhfv nihknvefw bgryuhgr fbiug bvfrofb vihfg riuegbf hjkbh2ngbhjr ehgun hjbh bknbjgkhlbnhjg4bn gnm3khrbgn jo cjbndg;lsourhagiurjbkjTHGV CM,BFHODIUVDFBHG FBHKJ3R2HEWF DNFWMEB HV,MN CVKLVBFMEVAIVFN BA VJHBOB GNJBSGGB

sECRET cODE

Well i remember (Its old but sometimes hilarious) searching for dog poop. When me and my friends found it whe packed it in with newspaper and put it in fire before the  door of the dude whe dont like. He opened the door and started to jump on the paper to put off the fire. It didn't took long before he noticed he was standing in the dog poop. XD

I know a retard who was doing this trick to random people and he didn't waste time to look for the dogs shit… he was hmm... let's say self-sufficient. He was doing it in the neibourhood untill he got busted by the police.

First of all - when doing any kind of prank or joke I try to imagine… would I consider it funny when done to me? Would I (after the wave of rage) laugh about it? Would I tell the person who got me that it was a nice one?

So I guess it serves him well.