EclipseRO

Gwen

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Jna:

> You are dumb for not trying harder.

You are dumb for calling another person dumb just because he has given up on getting something to work, maybe you should try and be more friendly by asking him questions regarding the problem and try to find a solution together.

@Jna:

> Its just a joke lol xD.

You are dumb for having such a bad humour, how is it a joke? Can you please explain to me what of it is funny and how I can understand the part that is supposed to be funny better?

Oh, if you can't explain or if I won't be able to understand your explanation then:
"You are dumb for not trying harder!"

(Now, that was a joke.)

We need more people… a few people said YAYYYY!!! start a server but then they dont play. As soon as i get this control panel fixed im gonna advertize on the ro sites.

Oracle's problem is his download was corrupted.

@Anna:

> Well right now at a given time it's probably 0-1 people online!
> XD
>
> If you catch a certain time both Miguu and Kusy play a bit, and Jna has been on as well. It will grow.
> :azn:

Were you high at that comment.

You seem to use alot of smileys when you're high.

Kris if you are using the ragray method and the torrent is going slow. just go to the ragray sight and download each part seperately from rapid share. The link to the ragray sight is on the front page. They have the links to the individual parts on their sight. I would put up the client, but they specifically say you cant host the file yourself :(

You can also do the kro/sakray method which might be a little faster too.

Girls is it possible to make the camera angle unfixed? You know - when you hold the middle mouse button you can change the angle of the cammera. It's usefull sometimes because mosters drawing area is bigger than a screen and if you zoom out it's hard to see… also it gives players the possibility to admire beautiful Rune Midgard views in more compleate way.