Find results in...

EclipseRO

Gwen

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Double Post. Don't make a huge deal about it. Please
Well I've been playing more these days and I'm 42 base and 31 job. Today i got a Padded Armour drop (worth like 41k zeny) from a Vadon(i think thats his name) I jumped from 4 of my old armor to 7 this armor has. It has a slot and earlier today i got a card so I'm all set for some time.

~~I said know xD. You stay in one or two cities and you can do everything.
Ex: I'm a swordsman  and my base is in Izilude, two maps next to it there is Pontera. There is Pontera culverts for lower leveled people, then one map south rocker hill for next step and then you take a ship from izilude and you arrive in a cave where i train my lvl 43\. You don't move much. I get lost when i explore tho xD~~
Edit: Nvm you meant file size.

Not if you do method one. Ill quote OP

> **Method 1: RAGRAY… smaller download and install (about 1.3GB)**. A little more work to download then Kro/Sakray. Partially translated into english.
> Rar split into 7 parts. Parts 1-6 are a torrent, part 7 is a seperate download on rapidshare. Need to rename part 7 to be the same as parts 1-6.
> Need a torrent client or go to ragray's site and download each part seperatly from rapidshare.

Lol why a lot?

Minimum Requirements
OS Windows 98se/me/2000/XP
CPU Pentium - 500 or equivalent
(Athlon CPU, Celeron)
RAM 128 MB or higher
VGA Video Card DirectX compatible video card with 8MB video memory, DirectX 8.0 or higher.
SOUND Sound Card DirectX compatible sound card
Other Other 2.2GB or higher Hard Drive space.

Patcher will get it. Have to debug the scripts first though (they are old might have some obsolete function calls or something else. Also I'm not sure if unGRF'd map files will be readible by the client EXE either.
:icon_crap:

So don't hold your breath for this.

Also, houses are around 500,000 z (but the prices will dynamically drop if no one can afford them – but on the flip side of that, if the majority of houses are owned, then the prices will increase on the vacant houses as demand is higher). Also there is a monthly property tax that is 10% of the appraised house worth for that month.

What you get, is a plush place to live, your own bed (that allows healing for you and your spouse), a free storage box, and anyone in your party can enter the house as your guests. Oh yeah, and any caravans to Prontera are cheaper.

I don't consider a game big unless its over 25 gigs. I was planning on playing this but after I got on there for a few days it made we want to play my iRo account again, sadly I couldn't resist for too long. I do like what you all have done with the game, custom stuff.