Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

World of Secrets concept world map

Troy

the below map is a quick chuck together of my project. please do not critisise my really crappy art. (i never fully finished putting full detail into it.) just keep in mind that on this game you will be able to travel anywhere that you can see on this map.

[http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/7532/worldofsecretsworldmap.jpg](http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/7532/worldofsecretsworldmap.jpg)

@мсичġġεт:

> Was this made on Microsoft Word?

It can't be _that_ bad O_o

Seriously, add some texture.. small trees or something. That's way too frikking plain.

Too huge, everything could easily be in a much smaller image, now I am kinder curious, what did you expect to get out of this thread? I first guessed that you wanted response on the map, but you clearly state that you do not want any comments/critics on your skills at making an artistic map, you say that it will be the world map in your game and that we should keep in mind that it is used for travelling anywhere on it, but never tells what you actually mean.

What is the purpose of this thread??

@☺Skell:

> Too huge, everything could easily be in a much smaller image, now I am kinder curious, what did you expect to get out of this thread? I first guessed that you wanted response on the map, but you clearly state that you do not want any comments/critics on your skills at making an artistic map, you say that it will be the world map in your game and that we should keep in mind that it is used for travelling anywhere on it, but never tells what you actually mean.
>
> What is the purpose of this thread??

To kill George Bush