Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Production Suite

Chief

![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/092aefca1371c1f7d4a5f3f8461e6ec5.png)
![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/367f78543bb45a564d6b5790fbf1fd4c.png)**What is the "Eclipse Production Suite?"**
This Free download contains vitally important files, such as website templates, GUI's, Logos, and other such graphics, which are important to the image that your game will portray to the public. If your game is well presented, you will be more likely to acquire more members.
**Why is this all Free?**
Well, Ive been a member for a while, but a shorter time compared to others, and I feel as If I could have done more for this community. I will be leaving soon, to take off on bigger adventures, with more complex systems, and I won't have a lot of time to spend around you guys, so, I am making this large pack of resources so that my presence can still be seen among you.
**So, whats the catch?**
Well, I am doing this in love, but even I would love some more publicity for my website (not up yet), so I will request that you leave my link on these products. If you remove it, I won't be mad, but it would be nice of you to keep it on.

**When do you plan on having this released?**
Hmm, well, I'm not totally sure. My team has been in chaos for a couple of days, so my priorities are a bit messed up. If I can work as much as I would like, expect this before the end of summer, or somewhere in September, but that not a promise.
**So, what exactly is included?**
Theres tons of stuff included, and I made them in matching sets. Take a look:

**Medieval/Fantasy:**
[![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/d8cf8ad47a2ceed7ab275d3e6316ea0d.png)](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/28cf1ce4fa573f4576100d36eeb2c61c.png)

More Coming Soon!

Yes hippo, and ill get to it soon, I just fired one of my team members, and Now I don't have to worry about some of the stupidity. so I have more time for other stuff quick before I get back on track.

nice idea, and very handy.
I like the picture of your "product" but it looks to me that the eclipse production suite and free recourse kit aren't written in the same angle.

Anyway, good luck!

Chief's leaving?! Oh noes!

Anywho, I've got one problem with this concept. If you give them some web templates won't that mean a lot of Eclipse game sites will be a bit samey?

Say you included 5 templates and 100 people made games and used this pack. 20 of the sites (aprox) will be the same design!

Yes, but I am also including 2 simple templates that users can then customize the graphics for a custom feel. This is going to be an alternative to Freewebs. People who use freewebs tend to use the same templates over there, so this is overall a solution to that. I am including the PSD files from these sets, and users will be able to also customize from there also. Im sure thsi will work out in the end.

Edit: In the main post, I posted a preview of the Medieval/Fantasy Site.

If you want to stop freewebs use. Then you should include links to sites they can learn html,css,or w/e and places they can then host their work for free. Otherwise they might resort to just doing it the easy way. But this is a good idea overall.

@«umbra»:

> So what exactly will be included in this?
> Any definite list, because I'm interested in seeing it :P

Well, I cant make a huge list right now, cuz im pressed for time, but hres a quick one:

Website Templates
GUI's
Logos
Icons

and these will all be themed to fit differnet game styles. I will also include the psd's jsut so people can edit the things themselves. Enjoy!

Just to let everyone know, this is still my most concerning project, its just that Im not able to go on the pc for a good amount of time untill around the 30th when I get my laptop. then thsi project will be continued.