Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My .hack GUI

dtdsora

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will try to fix that as soon as i find the background pic.

*edit 1*
okay, can someone find the background pic i used for the main menu? I can't seem to find it myself… i forgot what i searched...

*edit 2*
okay, so, instead of looking for the exact picture, i decided to use a different picture- here are the results
![](http://i310.photobucket.com/albums/kk439/gaiains20/test.jpg)if it's not good, then someone PLEASE try and find the original pic. i have looked through all the places i could think of…

Hey, i can see you suck, so follow these steps!
1.Get Gimp
2.Use the fuzzy select tool to take away those white boxes around the characters
3.DONT USE PAINT FOR YOUR GUI. >:O USE PAINT FOR YOUR SPRITES.
Show me a picture of **ONE** character you want to put on a GUI and i'll make it in paint for you. (not the GUI, the character as pixel art)

@AppleJuici:

> Hey, i can see you suck, so follow these steps!
> 1.Get Gimp
> 2.Use the fuzzy select tool to take away those white boxes around the characters
> 3.DONT USE PAINT FOR YOUR GUI. >:O USE PAINT FOR YOUR SPRITES.
> Show me a picture of **ONE** character you want to put on a GUI and i'll make it in paint for you. (not the GUI, the character as pixel art)

I used paint for my gui, and it pwned 25% of the guis on this forum

@dtdsora:

> honestly, i **DO NOT** care what other people think, all i care is what **I** think about it

You should care, well, ignore the "Omigod, dis be horrible" And read the " If you do this, it could help make your gui look better"

yeah, the only things i will look at are things that give idea's on how to make it better or things saying it's good. and also
@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> If you don't like that one, here's another suggestion:
> ![](http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/Alexanderthegreat91/MainMenu2.jpg)

That… is... awesome... all tho it doesn't really match my theme

• 2 weeks later...
@dtdsora:

> That… is... awesome... all tho it doesn't really match my theme

XD! failure. You present a gui that is worth 1/10\. he offers you a gui he made, from his own time prob cause he had pitty of urs, and his gui is actually like 9/10 and u fine it doesnt match you ugly theme. wow. Also i agree with jaiden. dont post it if u dont care what ppl think and if u dont care, ppl wont play. this is bad advertising for ur game.

Id take the main menu he posted if i were u. actually id quit if i were u lol.

i would also say that Paint is a bad choice (cause rly it is) but i used paint for Eclipse Stables GUI and i only got good comments. So i guess paint can do decent job, but for somethign rly good, use photoshop/paint.NET <– this one is free: www.paint.net

@♥:

> I used paint for my gui, and it pwned 25% of the guis on this forum

psssssh. Lemme see it.
@Rubey:

> Stop ducking flaming him! give him help tell him what he wants instead of you noobs with 1-200 posts saying HORRIBLE. or Something. god…
> It's not even THAT bad.

liar.
MrMiguu, you should write your name at the bottom of the GUI so he dosnt try to steal it.  <.<

Mmk. O_o If It was me, I would write my name on the bottom. Some girl on the Knights of Anime Forum stole my youtube avatar and background and edited it to make it look like her own and called it her own. And then she got mad when I told her to change it. And I'm like, YOU BETTER CHANGE THAT BIAAAAAAAAAAAAAACH!

• 2 weeks later...
@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> I don't really care if he uses it or not or even if he gives me credit. If I see him using it in the future with no credit given to me, I will know what kind of person he is. It's really not a big deal to me…

Also Just one thing he didn't make the background image so he shoud nt put his name. Also he cut out the credits to the people who made the image.