Find results in...

Mabinogi

Mori

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Anna:

> Mine's mostly full, but I can clear space by getting rid of tools I don't use. Cooking impliments, potion making supplies, stuff like that. The main thing is books, you get so many books and you can't trade them or sell them… I guess I'll have another book burning party sometime.
>
> About the pets, I never complained about pets, and I'm willing to purchase them, but as I said I don't like how they give you special storage and DON'T TELL YOU IT'S MORE THAN USUAL AND YOU'LL LOSE IT.
>
> Hey has anyone heard of the wool gathering pouch? I read about it on Mabinogi-World but I wasn't able to acquire it.

Ah, now I see.  Nevermind then, that makes sense that you're be mad about that.

Also, I'd love to help with the wool gathering pouch, but the only reason that I have one is because someone mailed it to me  :P

All he said about it is that you get it from some really easy quest.  Have no idea where that would be though.

@Hippoman:

> Anyone ever try entering the same card code at the same time?
>
> Like. Anna enters it on her account and waits. and then drakio enters it on his.
>
> Then, you both press it at the same time, so you both get it before the database can register teh other has been used.

Ever heard of mutual exclusion? Every database uses that, so your plan is completely impossible even on multi-processing systems.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Draiko:

> Antique Mimic- 25000 - 8100 = 16900
> Black Cotton Ostriche- 16900 - 10300 = 6600
> Gray Wolf- 6600 - 4900 = 1700
> Last bits I'll spend on dye ampoules or something

No flying mount?  They're pretty awesome if you ask me.