Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Parallel Productions

Mr. Bob Firefarter

**MAPPING!**

Here's a map I made really quickly - I think it was done in 5 minutes… or 10... And sorry it's only a quarter, I can't be bothered to stitch images together tonight (JD is taking up all my time).

It's basically a small campsite which would probably act as a starter zone.

See attachment.

PICTURED: A few tents and a sword store (seriously, why would a small camp have it's own weapons store?)

NOT PICTURED: The stairs up to that little raised path and the beginnings of a mountain range.

To be honest it's not my best work but as I've said, JD is taking up all my time!

**SCRIPTING (PHP)**

http://www.host.streeteye.info - a file host scripted by yours truly)
And others…

**HTML/CSS**

*Coming Soon* http://www.games.streeteye.info - The StreetEye arcade. It's being designed by Chief but because he doesn't know anything about PHP I'll be implementing his designs (which does envolve HTML).
And others…

**Sadscript**

I've got no examples for this. But trust me, I can script.

**Visual Basic**

Again no up to date examples.

**Web Design**

I can design websites. Not to the level of Chief but hey, I can. Unfortunately I've got no examples on hand (they're all on my mac which is about 400 miles away from me).

I think that about covers it. I'll post better maps soon - and if anyone has any suggestions for the examples they'd like to see post it.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Crimson:

> **MAPPING!**
>
> Here's a map I made really quickly - I think it was done in 5 minutes… or 10... And sorry it's only a quarter, I can't be bothered to stitch images together tonight (JD is taking up all my time).
>
> It's basically a small campsite which would probably act as a starter zone.
>
> See attachment.
>
> PICTURED: A few tents and a sword store (seriously, why would a small camp have it's own weapons store?)
>
> NOT PICTURED: The stairs up to that little raised path and the beginnings of a mountain range.
>
> To be honest it's not my best work but as I've said, JD is taking up all my time!
>
> **SCRIPTING (PHP)**
>
> http://www.host.streeteye.info - a file host scripted by yours truly)
> And others…
>
> **HTML/CSS**
>
> *Coming Soon* http://www.games.streeteye.info - The StreetEye arcade. It's being designed by Chief but because he doesn't know anything about PHP I'll be implementing his designs (which does envolve HTML).
> And others…
>
> **Sadscript**
>
> I've got no examples for this. But trust me, I can script.
>
> **Visual Basic**
>
> Again no up to date examples.
>
> **Web Design**
>
> I can design websites. Not to the level of Chief but hey, I can. Unfortunately I've got no examples on hand (they're all on my mac which is about 400 miles away from me).
>
> I think that about covers it. I'll post better maps soon - and if anyone has any suggestions for the examples they'd like to see post it.

Sorry but, those maps aren't really unique.. or worth paying for.

@Crimson:

> People buy tile sets, why not a scripter or mapper?

Well on the main post it says you have to buy all the services not just one, so its not like buying one thing you need help with its paying people to make a game for you and then credit it as your own with minor editions. That's pointless and stupid and it's something that will attract a lot of noobs with cash.

|

| **The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:** Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. |

|

@ᴆᴎᴧ:

> As i said before.

It wouldn't be a team if you're paying. Lol.

@Crimson:

> I think we should sorta rethink this DNA so people can buy our services individually. Rose is right, people may not want to buy the entire team.

Well, it was corey's idea, he said we'd always be together, and the like…
I have an idea!
We set our own prices for individually, but add an option to hire the whole team, getting slight discounts that way.

Sounds as though we're treating Pyrex as an object.

We could have plans. Example.

INDUVIDUAL.
Desc: Hire one of us.
Pricing: No set prices. Please ask the person you want to hire.

TAG TEAM
Desc: Hire two of us.
Pricing: From £5

TRIPLE KILL
Desc: Hire 3
Pricing: From £7

QUAD COMBO!
Desc: Hire 4
Pricing: £8.50

THE FULL MONTY
Desc: Hire all of us (5)
Pricing: £10.75
Bonus: Get Pyrex free (batteries not included).

See, I've got our pricing all worked out.

To get it into your dollars double it and take away $2 - Rough estimate.

each team member would interview the person who hired the team, Asking questions based on their job. IE GFX artists would ask on a theme etc. Coders/Scripters would ask on features. Then each team member would go away with their interviewed answers. Compose what comes out. and check with the client if thats what they asked for. if not go back edit and comeback again.

or thats what i guess at least :P

@Crimson:

> It was just an idea…
>
> And the UK minimum wage is £5.73 so... Just under 2 hours.

Hiring the entire 6 members for an hour at £5.73 would come to £34.38.

A few maps making up an entire area takes a good hour alone. Seems like a steep bill.