Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Game name

Jooshua6

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

perfect you know what that name is perfect and i dont think i will be making it team like i have enough knowledge on source edit and scripts to make it where u cant atk certain players(team mates).

credit will be given to for making this name for my game. if you want you can help make the game by emailing me at: [email protected]
or pm me.
thanks,
joshua

actually i cant make a freewebs.com account useing this name any other ideas but i will see what i can do with the previous one.

i am still taking game names once i decide on one i will tell you guys.

yes your a soldier and um.. you just go fgiht against other players and (whole game pvp) you can buy guns i dont know i jsut started form scratch but just think a soldier form present day military and u can fight in wars or whatever…

@Kusy:

> Aking people for names for your game is the last thing I would recomend. If you can't get something as basic as name… what can you?

dude i can make up a name im just giving people the chance to have fun and they get credit i can make up same names right now i made a name on a diff game: moon rising
um here some names warfront battlefront onemanarmy thelaststand  i can make up a name so leave me alone and go screw up someone else's topic…..

Oh no Chief! Don't screw his topic! If I could warn you I really would. Too bad I can't… such a shame.
It's your problem that you can't accept my point of view and it's really not my problem that you jump on people without a reason. You couldn't even post it in the right place - so yeah - talk about screwing topics.

All those names are really orginal - look out or somebody will steal your awesome ideas.