Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ICT For Global Modship.

Hippoman789

WHO: Ice Cream Tuesday.

WHY: He's a older member and knows the ropes. He's also been admin for a while, And has good judgement. Although anger can sometimes get in the way, People change when the have power. Sometimes for the worse. But in this case, I doubt it.

WHEN: NOW!

Who else thinks we need ICT as a GM?
–--------
Hippoman

@Hippoman:

> WHO: Ice Cream Tuesday.
>
> WHY: He's a older member and knows the ropes. He's also been admin for a while, And has good judgement. Although anger can sometimes get in the way, People change when the have power. Sometimes for the worse. But in this case, I doubt it.
>
> WHEN: NOW!
>
> Who else thinks we need ICT as a GM?
> –--------
> Hippoman

You're an annoying little shit.

I really dont know Ice Cream Tuesday so I cant really give my opinion. But I would half to say that even though he has been here for a while doesn't mean that he should or should not be a Mod.  This is just my opinion it is really up to everyone else but I do think that him becoming a mod should be taken into consideration.

And Robin please dont go derailing this topic he want to know what everyone thinks by you posting that your going to causeing problems and cause more flamming and we are trying to stop that.

@>.<:

> And Robin please dont go derailing this topic he want to know what everyone thinks by you posting that your going to causeing problems and cause more flamming and we are trying to stop that.

I'm not de-railing it. Threads like this don't do much apart from give people a +1 post count, and Hippoman is pulling shit like this out of his arse constantly.

If you think someone's got the characteristics of a good administrator, PM one of the existing admins.

Ok yes you have an opinion but say "If you think someone's got the characteristics of a good administrator, PM one of the existing admins"
But by you saying "You're an annoying little shit." your not giving your opinion of wether or not ICT should become a mod your just giving your opinion of Hippoman which is what this topic is not about now Marsh made a post about if you want to talk about random things then make your own thread about what you think of Hippoman.  Do go off topic about about somthing that has nothing to do with the topic. Now you have been around for a long time and you should set an example for the newer member on how they should act.  Alot of them are immature but you are more immature then they are by not acting your age.

@>.<:

> Ok yes you have an opinion but say "If you think someone's got the characteristics of a good administrator, PM one of the existing admins"
> But by you saying "You're an annoying little shit." your not giving your opinion of wether or not ICT should become a mod your just giving your opinion of Hippoman which is what this topic is not about now Marsh made a post about if you want to talk about random things then make your own thread about what you think of Hippoman.  Do go off topic about about somthing that has nothing to do with the topic. Now you have been around for a long time and you should set an example for the newer member on how they should act.  Alot of them are immature but you are more immature then they are by not acting your age.

I didnt take the time to read the wall of text. Use these:
¶

@[The:

> Kreator link=topic=50000.msg520293#msg520293 date=1249962984]
> I vote Kusy for moderator.
>
> Besides, ICT is a (you know what) and he'll mute me if made a moderator. xD

Kusy ive been considering for awhile. But either way no one is going to be made a mod because people suggest it. Its a responsibility not a popularity contest. Im locking this.