Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I almost got hit by a cop car

Gwen

I was driving home when i saw a cop car backing out of a driveway… all of a sudden i saw a cop chasing after the cop car. He forgot to put it in park when he arrested someone. 5 seconds later and I would have been hit!

Stupid cops!

kinda same thing happened here to my friend a couple of years back. A cop was arresting some guy  and left his car on a hill with the park brake off, mean while me and my friend are walking down the next street when he tries to trip me(The b!tch) so he runs cos he thinks im gonna get him and just as he runs out the street the cop car comes down hits him in a stupidly slow mo way that he just flopped onto the back lolz

oh and he got £23,000 compensation!

My foster mom does that sometimes.
I'm like *PULLS EMERGENCY BREAK BEFORE WE ROLL DOWN A HILL*

lol, well I'm glad your alright.
I hope they learned from that

I almost became a sherrif. I passed all the tests. When it was time for my oral interview I decided I didn't want to be one.

My beef with cops is around here I can see people selling drugs in the open and not a single cop around. But if I go 80 on the freeway at midnight when no one is around they are there to bust me.

Focus on the real problems!

Hmm. We have that problem here too.
Like underage people obviously smoking, cop cars just go right by.
And I'm like WHUT ARE YOU DOING.

Smoking prison.
*nod*

I once dropped half an O of weed in as a cop car was going by, the guy riding shotgun saw me, but didn't say anything. They're not after the small problems, they're after the bigger ones. Even though they're supposed to patrol to stop the smaller ones. But theres probably something bigger that could be prevented.

Funny thing cuz I once dropped baggy in front of my principal and rushed it back into my locker, and he didn't say anything either.

@Gwen:

> I was driving home when i saw a cop car backing out of a driveway… all of a sudden i saw a cop chasing after the cop car. He forgot to put it in park when he arrested someone. 5 seconds later and I would have been hit!
>
> Stupid cops!

Cops sucks, if they are that stupid.

@Gwen:

> No but the cops are not using hands free. They are holding their cells.

wow how heavy are the cells over there? in england cells are in the prisons and cops takes the criminals to them, but to drive and hold one, damn you guys must be strong

Yex I don't like driving 80 miles (1 1/2 hrs) and it's cheaper.

It's not the weight of the phone that's an issue. It's that your hands are off the wheel and you are not concentrating. It's stupid in my opinion. It's not the holding of the phone that is dangerous it's not paying attention while you drive and talk

@Gwen:

> Yex I don't like driving 80 miles (1 1/2 hrs) and it's cheaper.
>
> It's not the weight of the phone that's an issue. It's that your hands are off the wheel and you are not concentrating. It's stupid in my opinion. It's not the holding of the phone that is dangerous it's not paying attention while you drive and talk

thats not the kind of "cell" i was refering too