Kusy's exact whereabouts

Dark Crusade

@Renzicon69:

> so much easier than European adressing
>
> Renzo: "so where is the hotel?"
> Marsh: "on Via Beutiquelistelante"
> Renzo: "…awesome :rolleyes:"

No, just no. Numbers are harder to remember than names. If you live on the Sterrenplein 78, Rotterdam (just an example) then I know that your street is Sterrenplein, your city is Rotterdam, your country is the Netherlands and that you live at house number 78\. If you give me 82930291 then I'm guessing you live at the 82930291st byte of my RAM and that location is non-existent :azn:.

Regards,
  Godlord.

6533 Fairfax
Los Angeles CA, 94345

Thats not that hard…

Basically the 6533 would be house number, Fairfax is the street, Los Angeles is city, CA is the state, and the 94345 is the zip, but that is mostly for the post office.

My city is annoying tho. we have east and west thrown in, and most of the streets are numbers and letters, and then the letters have numbers on them in between the main letters.

I live in between Ave J and Ave K.... so I'm on Ave J-5, and my cross street is 20th. Whats real fun is as you go up or down the number streets you eventually get a street called division, and the numbers change back up the other way. So we have W J-5, and E J-5, and W 20th, and E 20th.

If someone doesnt put E or W i might get the E J-5's mail.

@Gwen:

> 6533 Fairfax
> Los Angeles CA, 94345
>
> Thats not that hard…
>
> Basically the 6533 would be house number, Fairfax is the street, Los Angeles is city, CA is the state, and the 94345 is the zip, but that is mostly for the post office.
>
> My city is annoying tho. we have east and west thrown in, and most of the streets are numbers and letters, and then the letters have numbers on them in between the main letters.
>
> I live in between Ave J and Ave K.... so I'm on Ave J-5, and my cross street is 20th. Whats real fun is as you go up or down the number streets you eventually get a street called division, and the numbers change back up the other way. So we have W J-5, and E J-5, and W 20th, and E 20th.
>
> If someone doesnt put E or W i might get the E J-5's mail.

That is confusing.

@Tivoilos:

> Well that's what we get for letting prudes run US. I say out with the shitty address system just move everyone to a IP system xD
>
> Lets see
>
> here is how it would work.
>
> [State.City.HouseNum.Zip]
>
> Pretty easy ahahahahahahahahahaahhhahahahahah

IPv4 is too limited for this, IPv6 might be, but most likely is.

Regards,
  Godlord.