• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse games.

ZoSo

@IceCream:

> Eclipse is Mirage Source also :D
>
> Robin's "Eclipse Origin" is supposedly is the engine silverdale is made of.. yet.. Haven't seen a download for the engine.

Silverdale isn't created using Origins as a base, but it was changed to run off the Origins framework which I'm still developing.

Origins is no where near complete, but Silverdale was what I tested the early stages on, and Origins and Silverdale will share a lot of features and systems.

@Robin:

> Silverdale isn't created using Origins as a base, but it was changed to run off the Origins framework which I'm still developing.
>
> Origins is no where near complete, but Silverdale was what I tested the early stages on, and Origins and Silverdale will share a lot of features and systems.

ah.. Gotcha, knew they were connected in SOME way.

@ZoSo:

> Ambardia seems interesting.
> Lostica.. i dont know, isint that like a wannabe Platformer? XD.
>
> I dont wanna play Silverdale, it seems lame and the owner is a goddamn hippie!

Wannabe platformer??? Lostica has jump, gravity, and side-scrolling features…
If Lostica is a side-scrolling wannabe then Ambardia is a 3d MMO wannabe. Surely it isn't, so neither is Lostica.

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> Ouch… that's harsh. A ORPG is as fun as you find it to be. People play RuneScape, afterall.

Seriously. You want to compare runescape to an eclipse game? Runescape has been around for 9 years, constantly being updated, it's devolped by a multi million dollar company… Compared to runescape, eclipse is nothing. Hell, they even have more ppl online at any given time then we have active members on this forum.

@.:Ev1ltyphoon:.:

> Seriously. You want to compare runescape to an eclipse game? Runescape has been around for 9 years, constantly being updated, it's devolped by a multi million dollar company… Compared to runescape, eclipse is nothing. Hell, they even have more ppl online at any given time then we have active members on this forum.

It was a joke, don't take it the wrong way. I have played RuneScape and some Eclipse games I have played, I have found to be more **enjoyable**.