Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm Joining!

Particle

:D

So I decided I would give DnD a try since it seems like a hell of a lot of fun, so I'm currently downloading the game and I've already made an account…

I'm wondering as to what everyone thinks I should create character / class wise.. I tend to lean towards a more magical class in most MMORPG's so any ideas that would be good for our group?

@The:

> Check out the Eclipse Players, I'd recommend a cleric because you can solo and heal people to.
>
> I'll boost you if want, try to finish Misery's peak fast so you can come to Stormreach with us.

I'm leaning towards either Sorcerer, Wizard or Cleric…
Though I usually don't play healing classes but if I was needed I would :P

Im a Ranger. It's an annoying class at first due to low HP, low attacks ect. But when you level up your attacks and level up your 'Move Silently' you can deliver some serious damage. A temptest sub class is cool. Dual weild :D No penalty either :D

Rangers are best for when in groups. If you do stuff on your own as a Ranger, bring loads of hp potions :)

@Hyperion:

> Ahaha I LOVE the Puzzles :P
> Like I have yet to see another game like that :P

That's one of the fun things about this. You've got puzzles and traps and dungeons like actual DnD. The traps, especially, get very elaborate. Also, always be on the lookout with the search ability. There's tons of secret objectives, mini-bosses, and loot.