Dark Crusade

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
@SoiWilliamSoi:

> For each day that goes by, more and more ducked up shit happens, and the more I just say "I need a drink". But yeah, I am starting to think my liver isn't to happy with myself lately.

Not a good habit to get into man. Lately I've only been drinking and getting high when I'm not in a bad mood. Sucks when something happens and that's one of your first thought.

@Marsh:

> @SoiWilliamSoi:
>
> > For each day that goes by, more and more ducked up shit happens, and the more I just say "I need a drink". But yeah, I am starting to think my liver isn't to happy with myself lately.
>
> Not a good habit to get into man. Lately I've only been drinking and getting high when I'm not in a bad mood. Sucks when something happens and that's one of your first thought.

man that was a year ago marsh :P. I got a stomach problem that causes ulcers so I can't drink anymore. I still have a beer here and there just because I enjoy them way to much. Although I do miss having a glass of scotch here and there. And everclear. Godddd that's my favorite.

Moonshine is the SHIT. I know a shiner, due to me living in Kentucky and all. I can down a jar of it in a good 5 minutes. After about my 3rd jar though, I'm puking like a mother fucker. The hangovers are terrible from moonshine, but not as bad as tequila. Tequila just makes me angry, and the hangover makes me wish I was dead.

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> Moonshine is the SHIT. I know a shiner, due to me living in Kentucky and all. I can down a jar of it in a good 5 minutes. After about my 3rd jar though, I'm puking like a mother ducker. The hangovers are terrible from moonshine, but not as bad as tequila. Tequila just makes me angry, and the hangover makes me wish I was dead.

My best mates uncle makes that shit. Every now and then I get a few bottles of it from him for heaps cheap. Strong shit. (: