Find results in...

Any Juggalos here?

cody4camp

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Bone:

> Yeah, Niko is. I like some of their songs, but not enough to make me a juggalo.
>
> Favourite song : The mom song, or under the moon.

Liking the music doesn't have a whole lot to do with being a juggalo. A juggalo is one of the many things I am, but I don't let it account for my entire being.
Under the moon is a great song, but it seems as though most of you only know of icp. Juggalo comes from psychopathic records, all of their artists, everything.
@Gwen:

> seriously… what is a jugallo. is that what they call ICP fans?

People that believe in a greater civilization, one which holds peace and unity. Also the place for the un accepted, or the "freaks". One of the things that's widespread throughout the juggalo beliefs is not judging, taking everyone as they are, and the idea of a better world.

There is no true definition of a juggalo by any means, every single one you meet is different.

@K1ng:

> Liking the music doesn't have a whole lot to do with being a juggalo. A juggalo is one of the many things I am, but I don't let it account for my entire being.
> Under the moon is a great song, but it seems as though most of you only know of icp. Juggalo comes from psychopathic records, all of their artists, everything. People that believe in a greater civilization, one which holds peace and unity. Also the place for the un accepted, or the "freaks". One of the things that's widespread throughout the juggalo beliefs is not judging, taking everyone as they are, and the idea of a better world.
>
> There is no true definition of a juggalo by any means, every single one you meet is different.

SERIOUS BUSINESS!

@мсичġġєт:

> And stop calling me nouget!

Nah, I happened apon this nickname for you and I like it, so I think I'll go ahead and call you it. It's like nuuget except spelled in a more logical sense. It's close enough to nugget anyways what are you flustered about?
:azn: