Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Banned xBox 360 Ad.

yorty

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nuclear level emp cannon ftw? Oh shit I shut down the whole communication network in a 7000 mile radius. It's not like the southern US uses technology anyway.  :D I can dream can't I?

Ps: I wouldn't be surprised if the US Military were working on this already.

Nuclear level emp cannon ftw? Oh shit I shut down the whole communication network in a 7000 mile radius. It's not like the southern US uses technology anyway.  :D I can dream can't I?

Ps: I wouldn't be surprised if the US Military were working on this already.

Reminds me once on my way to a concert 3 hours away, we was stuck in a HUUUUGE line of traffic, so I played fingerbang >.> and no nasty comments on the name, with some weird kid in a car. Well, He didn't like that I pulled a shot gun, so he rolled his window down and started cursing at me calling me a lot of shit. So I told him to eat me and play like man. Sad part was, it was a Child's game. =].

Reminds me once on my way to a concert 3 hours away, we was stuck in a HUUUUGE line of traffic, so I played fingerbang >.> and no nasty comments on the name, with some weird kid in a car. Well, He didn't like that I pulled a shot gun, so he rolled his window down and started cursing at me calling me a lot of shit. So I told him to eat me and play like man. Sad part was, it was a Child's game. =].