Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lands Of Orderia Now Horror Related

Niko

Ive decided to swing my game in the more horror and dark related themes. So I did a huge edit on the colors of all my old Tilesets. Ive added fire all around the world randomly burning things. I need, random blood, skulls and broken objects and the tile set should be done. I also am redoing the classes to be in theme. Aka: The premiere of the ghost class!!! whooop whoop.
Heres a preview:
![](http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j59/BigNiko188/horror.png)

This is still my custom sheet just with a color tint change on the whole sheet. I still have the normal one im just f-ing with things and seeing how they look. The trees are half and half, the tree trunks are mine but the leaf bunch was made by chief I think or someone else from the custom eclipse tileset sheet thread.

Really? I cant say the tile change is the greatest thing in the world but that damn ghost looks awesome. lol. Took me quite some time to pixel out as well. Also the normal fantasy rpg with mages and warriors have been done countless amounts of time. I mean I know it would be done with custom gfx this time but thats not enough for me. I want my game to be somewhat original when it comes to eclipse releases and my strength point with everything is horror related shit.