Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Advent Callender

Pryex

Okay, now usually I'd go off GMT, but for obvious reasons I'm starting a day early, since I may not actually be here Christmas day, incase I'm finally lucky enough to get an Xbox…

But anywho, the rules are simple!

25 days of advent means that 25 people get picked at random by me, Mods can pick people, but it has to be 100% random,. IE close your eyes and hover over the online list, then open them and PM the person you land on, with a link to a Christmas treat of your choice, you then post that treat in this topic.

Now it's not really a game, but if it has to be moved go ahead...

andway, our first advent member is:

*drumroll*

MONKEY BOY!!

@Nightblast:

> 25 days of advent means that 25 people get picked at random by me, Mods can pick people, but it has to be 100% random,. IE close your eyes and hover over the online list, then open them and PM the person you land on, with a link to a Christmas treat of your choice, you then post that treat in this topic.
>
> Now it's not really a game, but if it has to be moved go ahead…
>
> andway, our first advent member is:
>
> *drumroll*
>
> MONKEY BOY!!

Epicness kills the dawg.

andway, our second advent member is:

*drumroll*

SQUIDDLE!!!

@Monkey:

> @Nightblast:
>
> > 25 days of advent means that 25 people get picked at random by me, Mods can pick people, but it has to be 100% random,. IE close your eyes and hover over the online list, then open them and PM the person you land on, with a link to a Christmas treat of your choice, you then post that treat in this topic.
> >
> > Now it's not really a game, but if it has to be moved go ahead…
> >
> > andway, our first advent member is:
> >
> > *drumroll*
> >
> > MONKEY BOY!!
>
> Epicness kills the dawg.
>
> andway, our second advent member is:
>
> *drumroll*
>
> SQUIDDLE!!!

Oh sorry, I didn't explain that well enouigh, only one member gets picked a day, unless a MOD or admin decides to pick another one aswell.

Sorry, but hey, you were the first!

@Nightblast:

> @Monkey:
>
> > @Nightblast:
> >
> > > 25 days of advent means that 25 people get picked at random by me, Mods can pick people, but it has to be 100% random,. IE close your eyes and hover over the online list, then open them and PM the person you land on, with a link to a Christmas treat of your choice, you then post that treat in this topic.
> > >
> > > Now it's not really a game, but if it has to be moved go ahead…
> > >
> > > andway, our first advent member is:
> > >
> > > *drumroll*
> > >
> > > MONKEY BOY!!
> >
> > Epicness kills the dawg.
> >
> > andway, our second advent member is:
> >
> > *drumroll*
> >
> > SQUIDDLE!!!
>
> Oh sorry, I didn't explain that well enouigh, only one member gets picked a day, unless a MOD or admin decides to pick another one aswell.
>
> Sorry, but hey, you were the first!

Or, we could pick them all now, and make some sort of calendar/picture-a-day, using their avatars.

I already pointed out, it's random, hpowever if I land on somebody again, I'll choose again.

If you're online when I am, there's a better chance of getting picked.

Monkey boy's avatar was the suprise that he got…

Aksel just recieved his.

Who will it be tomorow??

@Nightblast:

> You can't pick you're own name…
>
> Also you're disqualified for bad sportsmanship in the unspirit of Christmas...
>
> have fun with Robot Santa...
>
> look where you are now?

xD

@[SB:

> Soul link=topic=54836.msg580884#msg580884 date=1259703550]
> I lold.
>
> You can't win because your hidden. So you won't show on the list.

I can see hidden people in the list.

@Nightblast:

> Okay, now usually I'd go off GMT, but for obvious reasons I'm starting a day early, since I may not actually be here Christmas day, incase I'm finally lucky enough to get an Xbox…
>
> But anywho, the rules are simple!
>
> 25 days of advent means that 25 people get picked at random by me, Mods can pick people, but it has to be 100% random,. IE close your eyes and hover over the online list, then open them and PM the person you land on, with a link to a Christmas treat of your choice, you then post that treat in this topic.
>
> Now it's not really a game, but if it has to be moved go ahead...
>
> andway, our first advent member is:
>
> *drumroll*
>
> MONKEY BOY!!

nah ha ha! I recently bought 4 advent calendars in german class. Its a tradition my family has.