Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Legend of Zelda series

Pryex

There's no topic on this, seriously?

I'll start one then.

They're awesome games, my favourites are probably OoT and TP.
I have them all except:
-Majoras mask(will download for Wii one day)
-Link's awakening(need it to complete my collection, but to get it I'd probably need a DSi to download it)
-Wind Waker(Will undoubtedly buy it eventually)

I'm getting Spirit tracks on Saturday, which looks pure win to me but hey, I like all Zelda games, cept Adventure of Link, that thing just sucked so much…

So, which onbes do you have, like , like the most?

Also, when I get spirit tracks,or if anybody wants a game on PH now, PM me your friend code, I'm not that good tbh though.

@Nightblast:

> this is it:
>
> Awesome, watch it till the end!
>
> [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_3hE8TOVxU](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_3hE8TOVxU)

I lol'd

My favorite game is Ocarina of Time, but the original Legend of Zelda is still number 2!! I love them all really, except Phantom Hourglass which i sold after i beat it and Spirit Tracks which i refuse to buy because it ruins Zelda.

I've played most of them, but I'd have to say my favorites are:
1.)Ocarina of Time (N64)
2.)Majora's Mask (N64)
3.)A Link to the Past (SNES)
4.)Legend of Zelda (NES)
5.)…tough call... probably one of the gameboy ones... actually, yeah. #5 is a tie-up between Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons, both for the gameboy colour.

I loved all zelda games…

I don't know which would be my favorite out of all them.... However my guess would be Majora's Mask. I love the fact you can control time somewhat, and able to do so  many side quest... I just hate it so short. However most zelda seems more shorter then they should be now of days.

I didn't hate Link's Adventure.. In fact I love the that your able to visit so many towns and wished the new one would be like that where they was a massive hyrule to explorer. I like how the new zelda kind of have a time line while not fully connected (some of them) there still connected to the older games. Wind Waker was fun, sadly was a bit too simple.

1\. Oracle of Seasons.
3\. Phantom Hourglass.
2\. Oracle of Ages.
3\. Twilight Princess.
4\. Link's awakening.
5\. A Link to the past.
6\. Ocarina of Time.
7.The Adventures of Link.
8\. Mayora's Mask.
9.The Legend of Zelda.

That would be from the most liked to the less liked one for me from what I played.

@Nightblast:

> Which reminds me, I need help in the forest temple, I have the bow, and have killed 2 of the poe sisters. BUT now I'm being brutally murdered by wall masters.
>
> What do I do to kill them?

just run in circles watching their shadows. When the shadow gets as large as it can, it'll stop following you and drop. then just slash at it 3 or 4 times and it's dead. oh, and you get a red rupee from it.

• 2 weeks later...