Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Should the mentioned website be destroyed?

Driocku

http://www.evangelicaloutreach.org/index.html

Things against them-
They're against the occult
They spoke badly of Nostradamus
THEY'RE BLOODY ANNOYING

If you don't want to destroy them I will assail your mentality until your crying in a corner holding the nearest thing you could find.

@Kreator:

> Ah most excellent. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I signed up for the weekly newsletters. I too, can become a true evangelist with the aid of this website.

Excellent my brother, I am on phase 3 of the cleansing process. Would you care to join me
for my last beer?  before I purge my body of all that is evil?

Personally I think anti religious zealots are just as bad as religious zealots.

You are not better than them… you try to force your "religion".... Yes not having a religion and cramming it down people's throats is havnig a religion.

If everybody would mind thier own buisness and let people believe what they want this world would be a much better place.

@Kreator:

> @Draothgorin:
>
> > Religion is a drug, a very addicting one to those who don't think.
>
> Now that is heavily biased.

Biased? How so?
Religion is used by people who need to explain life and what happens after death, they can't lose it or there would be nothing for them to put their petty beliefs in. Very few can actually break free from religion once influenced by it, almost always there will be residual doubts from quitting it; such as what if god is real?

and I may soon stop randomly blabbing about things my brain has more knowledge of then me.