Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kid's Blog - HoTTopic.

Link

Come to think of it, think of this as bashing or what ever, but this reminds me of something

Many years ago when I was younger I created Homicide Online, well one of its previous versions. The staff including my self were always slated for power abuse / power trips / corruption ect. I think the same is been applied here. If the staff like you your safe. If the staff dislike you, you have to walk on egg shells. If the staff dislike you but you have alot of people "following" you (gangs/friends in Homicide) the staff would not touch you.

I am not stating the admins/staff are on power trips. What I am saying is its not what you know its who you know. It seems the staff can choose who gets punished [like kid gets to keep this blog? yet another thread with direct statements gets deleted]. They choose whos at fault based on their own perception of the crime. How would you react if the real life police officers could punish you/ban you from a town/city if they personally didnt like you? What if you get punished for say slander but some guy stood next to you is robbing a bank; but the robber is the police man's half brothers hamster so gets off scott free.

Something to think about.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my final post before i leave.

I was banned for wanting to express my opinion, there was by no means any insult in what i said either, you know it's true that the site has become dead yet you still deny it and say "we have been getting so many registers a day" but do you still see said registered people here? you're losing 5 out of 6 people that join. JC and Amish, don't try and bend the truth and say i was "spamming" when you know damn well what it was about.

There's an example that i know of that you guys are playing favorites with.

There was a recent topic that was posted. it was the mobile EO topic, yes i'm bringing this up. of course it's harmful posts were taken down but they were taken down for different reasons. the post said something along the lines of "you all should just go slit your wrists!"…nothing was done with it for hours, my posts however, nope it was like the apocalypse struck with every post i done. Yes the site has become dead and you're hardly gaining anyone because they keep leaving.

just to recap, i was banned for saying "i lol'd so hard i fell off my chair. good joke though! :D" is there ANY insult or ANY harm in what i said? i see none, i am just stating what's going on with the site, just a little sugar coating.

Any who, i wish you the best of luck with what you have left of the site because from what i see, it's not coming back.

Sincerely,
Growlith1223
Anarchy

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4fRjYCY-Cg&feature=youtu.be

I'm not taking sides but just wanted to defend Maddy because she's nice.

There is a problem with the chatbox where if you refresh oh something happens when sending a shout the same thing is shown over and over again. This can be confirmed by checking the times against the given message in the chatbox. (I didn't check the time in your video cuz the text is too small)

> I'M ANGRY AND I WANT TO DISPLAY MY ANGER WITH THIS POST!

General, Have a snicker, You get angry when your hungry. ![](http://eclipseorigins.com/community/filehost/cbda42c79201427398b1038a54257753.jpg)…....Better? :3