Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Some free homemade tiles

Lukin

Here you go. Was going to use some for my Eclipse game but thought that one single person couldn't do it all by himself. Criticism is welcomed, preferably not on the dirt/snow though, did them in a couple of minutes.  ;-d
![](http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo216/LukinT1/Eclipse.png)

@Dimx:

> That is really good, wanna help me with my project. I am doing everything custom and need an artist with your skills  ;)

Lol, you're the second one asking in less than 30 views. Would be nice if the game was a bit more serious before I begin to do a whole sprite sheet for something that might not even make it for a month. If you have a dedicated staff team that likes to update the game frequently and such, I might be interested.

@SHADERS:

> are you taking requests?

Uhm. Depends on what kind of things you would like made, since right now I got 1 serious game that I know I will be working for, 1 person I'm talking to at the moment about joining his too, then I got school, etc. If it is just some basic stuff, preferably not Paperdolled items (Those take some time)

@Lukin:

> @Dimx:
>
> > That is really good, wanna help me with my project. I am doing everything custom and need an artist with your skills  ;)
>
> Lol, you're the second one asking in less than 30 views. Would be nice if the game was a bit more serious before I begin to do a whole sprite sheet for something that might not even make it for a month. If you have a dedicated staff team that likes to update the game frequently and such, I might be interested.

I sent you a pm let me know what you think.

• 2 weeks later...