Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Any tips for me?

demon xxx x

Heh.. back on the search for a Blowup Doll.

Japez thinks she's hot, and that's good enough for me to hold my strong belief that she's hot.
[Not providing a picture.. >_>]

But, basically, I'm asking for tips from you all, if you think you can help.

Most of you know what I look like, if not;
[![](http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3012/52634835.jpg)](http://img441.imageshack.us/i/52634835.jpg/)
Now, naturally, I can't get a hot girl to like me with my looks, like most assholes do, since I'm ugleh.  So, any tips for me to get her to even consider me?  Like, I hang out with her a lot when I'm skating, talk to her when I can, haven't brought this up yet, don't really wanna make a mistake.

(if you wanna see what she looks like, ask me on MSN)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM me a picture so I can see?

But once I see her I'll try to help u out, give u ideas, etc.. But honestly you're not as ugly as u think bro, your hair cut is kinda shitty but that's easily fixable. If you wanna keep it pretty long, grow it out everywhere instead of just on top and in the back, or go for the combover emo-looking style that is really popular. Or just go classic and get a sweet buzz :D And that will help lots i guarantee

@Lam3r:

> PM me a picture so I can see?
>
> But once I see her I'll try to help u out, give u ideas, etc.. But honestly you're not as ugly as u think bro, your hair cut is kinda shitty but that's easily fixable. If you wanna keep it pretty long, grow it out everywhere instead of just on top and in the back, or go for the combover emo-looking style that is really popular. Or just go classic and get a sweet buzz :D And that will help lots i guarantee

Lmao an ex-gf had me put my hair like that, usually I got a jewfro, and thats my nickname xD she even calls me jewfro, and I'll pm you a pic in a minute.

@ The polo shit thing.

I skate in polos after school lmao, but thats because it's my uniform and shit, so that's a non-issue.

Not really, if he wants a girl and she'll take him if he changes his hair cut then how could it be "bad" advice?

Let's see this girl eh ;P

But about the polo shirt thing, u get what I mean? If she doesn't like preps and likes jocks, then start working out, etc..

@Lam3r:

> Not really, if he wants a girl and she'll take him if he changes his hair cut then how could it be "bad" advice?
>
> Let's see this girl eh ;P
>
> But about the polo shirt thing, u get what I mean? If she doesn't like preps and likes jocks, then start working out, etc..

Lol, regardless, she don't like jocks, and the polo thing is a non-issue.  She doesn't care what anyone wears xD.  But the pic, I forgot, hold on now lol.

AND my hair.. dude, it wasn't really what I do with my hair lmao.  I normally have a jewfro, hence my nickname, Jewfro.

Lol well say you're thinking about changing it and ask her what she thinks would look good.

but looking @ her dude she doesn't look like a preppy prude bitch or anything, so you could definitely get her ;) Just gotta be good with words and not too awkward lol.

Clearly you don't get it.

My Name is Jewfro.  My friends call me Jewfro.  My mom calls me Jewfro.  My teachers call me Jewfro.  Everyone calls me Jewfro.  If I cut the Jewfro, I can't hang with my normal people, because I am the Jewfro.  lmao, but no, everyone loves my hair, I've been told I have pretty curls.

Alright, so you want to go for a new image? Here's some random ideas-

-Mess up the hair! Maybe even throw some color in it, highlights maybe?
-Work it up at the gym, You don't have to be Arnie, but tone up a bit!
-Dress cool. Stay in fashion. Nice demin jeans, designer if you can afford it. Etc.

@Kreator:

> Alright, so you want to go for a new image? Here's some random ideas-
>
> -Mess up the hair! Maybe even throw some color in it, highlights maybe?
> -Work it up at the gym, You don't have to be Arnie, but tone up a bit!
> -Dress cool. Stay in fashion. Nice demin jeans, designer if you can afford it. Etc.

Dress cool though?  No.. I wear typical skater clothes. lol  Jeans(fit usually), GIRL shirt, or some kinda skate shirt lol, typically one of my GIRL shirts[GIRL is my favorite skateboard company ;D eric koston pwns], and right now, I got some smashed up shoes o_o I need some new ones lmao, getting these nice ass purple and black fallens in a week hopefully.

And Work it up at the gym?  Lol I don't need it, skater = skinny = aerodynamic(Oh, shaving your pubes gives you more aerodynamics ;D lmao kidding), but the constant skating could do good to help me get skinnier again.

> Lol I don't need it, skater = skinny = aerodynamic(Oh, shaving your pubes gives you more aerodynamics  lmao kidding), but the constant skating could do good to help me get skinnier again.

Lol thats a lame excuse, at least do some push-ups everynight or something.

@Dezire:

> Oh, shaving your pubes gives you more aerodynamics

You should at least trim them anyway, and not for your stupid ass skater reasons.

@Dezire:

> I do push-ups every other night xD at least 20, sometimes 15(if I get bored)

You feeble child, you should not be happy until you can do at least 4 reps of 50 pushups. At the moment I can do almost 6 reps of 60\. =)

this thread is lol..

Why do you need to 'do' anything to 'make' her like you?

Seriously mate… don't beat around the bush, or thats the only bush you'll be seeing.
Just tell her how you feel, it will save you time, money and energy.

Chances are she likes you too, and if not... no amount of pruning or preening is
going to 'make' her like you... and even if it does, it's all a bit superficial.. and not destined
to last very long.

I don't see any problem with your looks.. just a regular guy.
Did any girl ever said something bout your looks maybe? Or do you just have a complex.

I would just throw my hair all the way around a few times… andd you're off to go! :&

I agree with Devogen. Don't change your entire ways for a girl. You have to find a girl who likes you for who you are… It took me two decades to realise the errors of my way.

I recently discovered that i'm fat. 18 stone / 255 pounds.
My cousin died in February in a horrible "accident" …Sure..., so i've been a completely recluse and reformed some old habits. Stuttering and whatnot.

Anyway, this year, i'm going to fix all that. I go swimming at least once a week, whenever my shorts have been washed, I nabbed some dumbbells off my sister (Madness) and i'm attempting to get back into fashion and hook up with old friends.

With all that in mind, I should be able to get a girl. Now, the key point to getting a girl, is confidence. When my older brother told me this a while back, I hadn't a clue what he meant. Sure, confidence is confidence.

Confidence is not being desperate and going crazy, not falling in love in 2 seconds flat, and not looking for a girlfriend.

Don't go out every day expecting to fall in love with "the one", otherwise, you'll get no where. I know it's hard, but, it's how it's done. You continue your life, ignoring the hunt for breasts, as normal, and she will notice you, whoever "she" will be.

=D