Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ps3 or 360

shadowchris

• 2 weeks later...
@Marsh:

> personally i am for the 360 for the larger selection of games. Though the ps3 has dropped in price and can be gotten cheaper then a Elite 360

They had to. Treyarch threatened to end their contract with Sony PlayStation 3 if they did not lower their price.So since alot of their customers like their games(especially Call Of Duty)they basucally had no choice.(They spammed the hell out of my inbox with freaking crap like this.

Speaking of advertising. PS3 users went through a annoying advertising season.Non-stop advertising .I had to delete half of my friends(since i met them onlline so they didn't matter).

your best bet is to analyze what games you want and already like.
Find the system with the most that fit you and go with that one.
Then be like me and when you come across some money, by the rest for shits and giggles. :)

The only system I have never owned is the new PS series (2 and 3). Ill be buying one someday when I see the need for a BlueRay Player.

Did no-one notice this wasn't supposed to be a comparison (AKA bash the other console) topic?
First post:
@XxshadowAssasinXx:

> Do you have a Ps3 or a Xbox360? if so post ur Psn or GT here.Also post the games you have for the console.
>
> For me:
> console:Ps3
> games:modern warfare 2,uncharted 2, and UFC
>
> Also talk about games here.

Also: PC above all!