Find results in...

I'm getting angry for british people.

Minilinkki

@(G2D)Devogen:

> @Godlord:
>
> > @Rodriguez:
> >
> > > Shut up Dutchie, you know we Americans are responsible for distorting Einstein's work and developing the atom bomb. We win and loose at the same time.
> > >
> > > - Adulese
> > >
> > > *Trollface*
> >
> > Americans are fail Europeans.
> >
> > *troll face*
> >
> > Regards,
> >   Godlord.
>
> "Americans are fail Europeans."
>
> duck that had me in stitches…
>
> @Robin..
>
> Yes.. All Australians are made to watch neighbours when youths. It's like mandatory army conscription in China. Oh and yeah our censors are pretty lame.. that's what torrentz are good for  :cheesy:

So that is why I never find any Aussies online! You cant play online with a torrented game! Buhaha

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@«:

> [»Wolf«][» link=topic=56949.msg605227#msg605227 date=1265182019]
> @(G2D)Devogen:
>
> > @Godlord:
> >
> > > @Rodriguez:
> > >
> > > > Shut up Dutchie, you know we Americans are responsible for distorting Einstein's work and developing the atom bomb. We win and loose at the same time.
> > > >
> > > > - Adulese
> > > >
> > > > *Trollface*
> > >
> > > Americans are fail Europeans.
> > >
> > > *troll face*
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >   Godlord.
> >
> > "Americans are fail Europeans."
> >
> > duck that had me in stitches…
> >
> > @Robin..
> >
> > Yes.. All Australians are made to watch neighbours when youths. It's like mandatory army conscription in China. Oh and yeah our censors are pretty lame.. that's what torrentz are good for  :cheesy:
>
> So that is why I never find any Aussies online! You cant play online with a torrented game! Buhaha

Ebay meh :)

They only ban the gore games… and TBH I dont really play online games anymore, they suck the life out of you.

@«:

> [»Wolf«][» link=topic=56949.msg605227#msg605227 date=1265182019]
> So that is why I never find any Aussies online! You cant play online with a torrented game! Buhaha

It's more to do with the fact that there's so much sea between the countries that online gaming would be laggy as fuck.

@(G2D)Devogen:

> They only ban the gore games… and TBH I dont really play online games anymore, they suck the life out of you.

Not to mention that people are dicks on the internet.

@shadoweight:

> really people from the OZ can't say anything about the brits because if you are a main decent of the first people from Australia you are the worst of the worst of the brits and also the brits owned you b4 so can you stop hating

Im from Australia, I dont know Dorothy and this place "Oz" you refer to.

Me personally? my family bought a ticket on a boat and came here about 180 years ago - so technically I am British, and Australian - I just happen to be born in the better country.

The worst of the worst Brits? They owned us? jesus christ son… learn some basic history.

Ok Ill make it really simple... and put it into words you can comprehend...

Queen - locks up bad dudes, puts them on a boat and dumps them on what they think
is a shit piece of rock.. sends some cops too.. They are all British at this point.. before the genetic mutation...

The bad dudes .. well half of them , they break it down yo.... and then set up a crib
for themselves.. the cops chase a few, hang them ... and have relations with farm animals.

They are all still British at this point also...

Hmm what is this country? it has better weather... better soil for farms... better beer, better women... hell, lets all go over!!

Millions later... we have Australia. A country, that in this global financial shitfight.. can still keep a 5.3 percent unemployment rate, stay a 1st world country and all with only 20 million population...

yah... they pwnt us...  :huh: