Find results in...

Eclipse Origins v2 Beta

Robin

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh awesome.
For crying out loud people! stop asking for the next release.
If you can't wait, make one yourself! see if you get anywhere! I bet you wont.
With that said.
1.1.0 is good enough to get you started.
I am sure that if you need the next release to get anything done, you don't know what you are doing in the first place.

Think about what unique systems you will be planning on having. get a head start on them. othewise sit back and STFU!

@Shadowwulfâ„¢:

> heh awesome.
> For crying out loud people! stop asking for the next release.
> If you can't wait, make one yourself! see if you get anywhere! I bet you wont.
> With that said.
> 1.1.0 is good enough to get you started.
> I am sure that if you need the next release to get anything done, you don't know what you are doing in the first place.
>
> Think about what unique systems you will be planning on having. get a head start on them. othewise sit back and STFU!

I don't really know how to code, but I know how to follow directions, so reading tut's helps me! :D

@viciousdead:

> @Shadowwulfâ„¢:
>
> > heh awesome.
> > For crying out loud people! stop asking for the next release.
> > If you can't wait, make one yourself! see if you get anywhere! I bet you wont.
> > With that said.
> > 1.1.0 is good enough to get you started.
> > I am sure that if you need the next release to get anything done, you don't know what you are doing in the first place.
> >
> > Think about what unique systems you will be planning on having. get a head start on them. othewise sit back and STFU!
>
> I don't really know how to code, but I know how to follow directions, so reading tut's helps me! :D

Origins is not the engine for you. I'd suggest "xtremeworlds" lol…

@Robin:

> @viciousdead:
>
> > I don't really know how to code, but I know how to follow directions, so reading tut's helps me! :D
>
> My pet dog can follow directions. You're as qualified as my dog when it comes to making games. Well done.

Why else would I have suggested xtremeworlds…. XD

I'm over due for a warning….

"Robin, can u plz relez teh next version so I can learn from it....and plz put out tutorials on how to atk."  ;D :renzo:

(Damn I don't see how people write like that...)

As robin's alcohol supplies diminish our hearts go out to him. Now we must all donated money to him so that he may restock and wow us all another day.