Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tileset

IceCream Tuesday

• 2 weeks later...
Dude, a lot of respect I had for you totally just dropped out the window. Can't believe you'd rip graphics like this-

http://www.pixeljoint.com/pixelart/36919.htm

Also attached is a quick comparison image. I'm really surprised you of all people would do this man, although as sad as it is, it makes sense. You always joked about ripping your work, as well as asking me for help…

@Shadowwulfâ„¢:

> In his defence I don't see anywhere he said he "made" them… just that he was working on a tileset.

Dude… you know that's no excuse. Omg wtf.

Oh, and for everybodys information I'm actually pals with ICT, but this sort of thing is pretty... low and everyone knows I hate it and what not.

Alright, looks like I need to explain. Anyway.. It all started about 3 years ago. I kept trying to make a cliff tile set that I liked.  The problem was I would always get some issues with the front part, well I came across (what Beau linked) one day. and was like.. Minus being that style, I REALLY like those cliffs. So I took them. Started replicating my own version, which kept somehow turning into like.. Jello bricks idk. it looked terrible.  That I messing around took that and sketched over it with my pallet, and such shading a bit differently. which led to what you see in the post above. and I completely understand thats taken as plagiarism. and I accept all punishment I'd receive for posting it.

Even if it doesn't matter, I'd just like to say that I honestly was just using that part as a place holder while I worked on the rest of the tiles. which are mine, for you jack asses thinking else wise.

Hopefully you all understand.
At least I didn't just take his art and say it was mine. I did put work into what you all see.

I'm sorry folks.
![](http://j.imagehost.org/0581/Finally.png)