Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What kind of cell phone do you have

chiccora

HTC magic here but I am going to upgrade to one of those Qualcomm snapdraon bad boys like the nexus one or htc legend. What kind of phone do you have? Do you have a smart phone, or is a classic flip phone sufficient for you? Or are cell phones just a waste of money?

I got this one recently, my old one broke (had it for like 5 years…) and this one was pretty cheap.

Good enough for texting, and a bit of memory for some music.

![](http://www.itechnews.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/Nokia-5310-XpressMusic-Phone.jpg)

Don't own a cell phone.

Waste of time and money, if I need someone I'll message them on AIM, MSN, or MySpace, and they'll get back to me whenever.  Or if I really wanna find someone, I'll skate to their house, not text them lmao, hell I'll find them eventually ;)

Tyr, that phone is a piece of shit, but good MP3, good choice. :D

Tablets are cool, the ipad will fail tho.

I use my phone for viewing and editing speadsheets since I have a class on spreadsheets this year and it takes me asolid bus ride to school. I am a mobile geek though and an Android fanboy. Nokias are solid phones tho, even the basic models.

i have a iphone, reason being that i loved my ipod but it wasnt big enough as i only had the 8 gigs. So i can use it as a mp3 player and surf the web anywhere with 3G. The phone part is nice and actually made the purchase cheaper becouse of the contract. I just canceled my cable which i rarely watch and swapped that to a phone bill.

I dont plan on having a regular land line anymore.