Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can someone lend me $100,000?

DrNova

@Pink!:

> Nova, I'll give you money.
> Just give me your bank account details and sort code.

dont listen to him. you might end up leik this gai
[![](http://thebluerepublic.com/Gallery/albums/Dustys-Album/ugly_man.jpg)](http://thebluerepublic.com/Gallery/albums/Dustys-Album/ugly_man.jpg)

@BRiM570N3:

> Sweden is in Europe but we still have Kronor (Skr)

Also knowed a SEK.
A fairly low valued currency.
1 EUR = 10,07 SEK
1 SEK = 0,10 EUR

Now, we got a few changes in our currency soon, We will get Instead of our 0.5 SEK, 1 SEK, 5 SEK, 10 SEK, 20 SEK, 50 SEK, 100 SEK, 500 SEK, 1000 SEK.
We will have:
1 SEK, 2 SEK, 5 SEK, 10 SEK, 20 SEK, 50 SEK, 100 SEK, 200 SEK, 500 SEK, 1000 SEK.

As I'm now wearing in my pocket:
4 of 1 SEK, 1 of 20 SEK, 1 of 50 SEK.

![](http://magnussandberg.blogg.se/images/2007/pengar_1190061606_1332749.gif)
Info: There is 2 diffrent of o.5 SEK, it say's 50 in thier little metal penny, now, only the copper one is gilty and works now, because sweden changes this so much.
The small golden looking ones are 10 SEK, the one between 0.5 and 10 SEK is the 1 SEK.
Other one are self explanation.
Edit: Also, the 20 SEK bill that's all the way in the back, there should be 2, the one behind the other one isn't gilty anymore either, This quality of the picture is unacceptable really, but I'm to lazy.

@Draken:

> um make your own? shouldnt be that hard  Think RC airplane engines ;)

uh dude? if you used those things you would need to be covered in like 50 layers of them then you would need a battery as big as you and you would fall after like 10 minutes and you wouldn't exactly be able to buy a new battery where you fall.

@Sputnak:

> @Draken:
>
> > um make your own? shouldnt be that hard  Think RC airplane engines ;)
>
> uh dude? if you used those things you would need to be covered in like 50 layers of them then you would need a battery as big as you and you would fall after like 10 minutes and you wouldn't exactly be able to buy a new battery where you fall.

um you apparently know nothing about rc planes they run on a type of gas. Not battery powered and there was a guy that made a jet pack with them only using 4 of the largest engines you can buy. Now dont get me wrong you cant take off with his but it does work if you jump from a plane. you can go in all directions.

the main reason why you cant take off is its like a glider you need to be able to reach the speed where you will get lift, ( like a plane taking off) which wont happen standing still.

to fix that you could strap yourself to a buddies car and haul ass down the road and unstrap :D

@Draken:

> @Sputnak:
>
> > @Draken:
> >
> > > um make your own? shouldnt be that hard  Think RC airplane engines ;)
> >
> > uh dude? if you used those things you would need to be covered in like 50 layers of them then you would need a battery as big as you and you would fall after like 10 minutes and you wouldn't exactly be able to buy a new battery where you fall.
>
> um you apparently know nothing about rc planes they run on a type of gas. Not battery powered and there was a guy that made a jet pack with them only using 4 of the largest engines you can buy. Now dont get me wrong you cant take off with his but it does work if you jump from a plane. you can go in all directions.
>
> the main reason why you cant take off is its like a glider you need to be able to reach the speed where you will get lift, ( like a plane taking off) which wont happen standing still.
>
> to fix that you could strap yourself to a buddies car and haul burro down the road and unstrap :D

i am quite sure that would most likely kill you to drive down the road with 4 rc engines using gas? how much gas would get you up? it would obviously move you in mid air because there is no friction but thats not a jetpack a jetpack has to be able to lift you straight up strapped to your back. moving after jumping off a plane doesn't even need an engine you tilt your body to do that which is probably how you would direct the engines which just means you think the engines make a difference but that would happen with nothing strapped to you

@Sputnak:

> moving after jumping off a plane doesn't even need an engine you tilt your body to do that which is probably how you would direct the engines which just means you think the engines make a difference but that would happen with nothing strapped to you

um after you jump you can go in all directions including straight up  for as long as you want or until you get to low on oxygen and your forced to come back down.

If i can find that new story about the guy that made this ill post it, he had to bail on his jump because he said he couldnt tell which way is up and which was down after he flew into a cloud.

Also the fuel its very very high octane so you dont need alot. you could fly for around a hour on about 2-4 gallons just the fuel is very expensive, around $15 USD a gallon

For a jetpack you'd need to use ducted fans and those burn through nitro pretty quick. Jet turbine engines are pretty good but the engines themselves are expensive and they go through fuel quickly too.

Either way it's expensive undertaking. And too make them commercial so many fail-safes would have to be designed, it's not really worth it with current power technology. Once we get some magic portable power source so much would be cheap and easily plausible.