Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mr. Bob Firefarter

wow… in movies or at home?

cause i went to watch it i belive last year for my b-day, and it sucked... as hell, ah well... i got a itouch out of it.

i leiked the part were they all died at the end besides that one dude. i wished he deid 2.

@SHADERS:

> wow… in movies or at home?
>
> cause i went to watch it i belive last year for my b-day, and it sucked... as hell, ah well... i got a itouch out of it.
>
> i leiked the part were they all died at the end besides that one dude. i wished he deid 2.

At home, and as far as I'm concerned, December isn't worthy of a 'last year' scorn comment, and they didn't all die, 9, 7, 3, and 4 were left.
And animation of that level is amazing.

It was one of few films made recently that had a proper begining, middle and ending - after watching it you feel it was something complete. You can say that it had cliche storyline but it was framed by the setting and animations to join in a full masterpice. It was a 21st century parable, type of story that are no longer told to children, because adults no longer remember them - and probobly that's why society is such a cunt right now.

Other than that - Tim Burtuon took credit from the movie only because he was the most famous from FIVE producers and he never did shit about this movie cept for money. Let's thank god that it was Frodo voicing 9… not Johny Derp.

• 2 weeks later...