Find results in...

The Official Eclipse Radio!

Jamessut

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Sir:

> Ugh, I hope you lot are aware of audio distributive licensing though, since a lot of people will not like it when you play the songs they're supposed to be making money off.
>
> Regards,
> Ā  Godlord.

I'd like to point out that we've been stealing graphics from Enterbrain for quite a whileā€¦

@Prince:

> @Sir:
>
> > Ugh, I hope you lot are aware of audio distributive licensing though, since a lot of people will not like it when you play the songs they're supposed to be making money off.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Ā  Godlord.
>
> I'd like to point out that we've been stealing graphics from Enterbrain for quite a whileā€¦

Enjoy your law suites then, since audio distribution gets struck harder than stealing graphics.

Regards,
Ā  Godlord.

@Sir:

> @Prince:
>
> > @Sir:
> >
> > > Ugh, I hope you lot are aware of audio distributive licensing though, since a lot of people will not like it when you play the songs they're supposed to be making money off.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Ā  Godlord.
> >
> > I'd like to point out that we've been stealing graphics from Enterbrain for quite a whileā€¦
>
> Enjoy your law suites then, since audio distribution gets struck harder than stealing graphics.
>
> Regards,
> Ā  Godlord.

;-d

@Sir:

> @Prince:
>
> > @Sir:
> >
> > > Ugh, I hope you lot are aware of audio distributive licensing though, since a lot of people will not like it when you play the songs they're supposed to be making money off.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Ā  Godlord.
> >
> > I'd like to point out that we've been stealing graphics from Enterbrain for quite a whileā€¦
>
> Enjoy your law suites then, since audio distribution gets struck harder than stealing graphics.
>
> Regards,
> Ā  Godlord.

There is something called itunes and newgrounds.

@Blazing:

> I have a mic and I'm up for it.
>
> Just a side-question, did Marsh really say this was "official"?

It's currently in the news on the front page. So yes, it is official. If you want to apply, use the format.

1\. Why you would like to be a DJ
- I want to share my diverse music taste with you all.

2\. What range of skills could you bring to the station.
- A large(ish?) music collection.

I may not be able to do it though, I'll check back if there are any problems.
First problem would be me not owning a computer at the moment.. xD

1\. Why you would like to be a DJ
-I love music, and I wanna share my taste of music to the community.

2\. What range of skills could you bring to the station.
I'd play alot of modern music(Techno etc.), as well as old school music(Rock etc.), And everything between! I'd also do requests and more.

@Hawke:

> @Sir:
>
> > @Prince:
> >
> > > @Sir:
> > >
> > > > Ugh, I hope you lot are aware of audio distributive licensing though, since a lot of people will not like it when you play the songs they're supposed to be making money off.
> > > >
> > > > Regards,
> > > > Ā  Godlord.
> > >
> > > I'd like to point out that we've been stealing graphics from Enterbrain for quite a whileā€¦
> >
> > Enjoy your law suites then, since audio distribution gets struck harder than stealing graphics.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Ā  Godlord.
>
> There is something called itunes and newgrounds.
>
> @Blazing:
>
> > I have a mic and I'm up for it.
> >
> > Just a side-question, did Marsh really say this was "official"?
>
> It's currently in the news on the front page. So yes, it is official. If you want to apply, use the format.

Audio distribution counts for generally everything. What you get via iTunes is protected and newgrounds usually is as well. Get to know your laws before you argue with someone.

Regards,
Ā  Godlord.