Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My first facial piercing

demon xxx x

Well, I know I definitely want a facial piercing, few to be exact.  I'm just curious on to which I get first..

I'm getting either done whenever I want, but I'm thinking either lip or septum.. I'm unsure, anyone recommend what you think I should get first?

If my lip, I can do it myself, I have the proper tools, and pierced it before, but let it close up after a week, because I tore it out when I got drunk and passed out, the ball came off, and the ring got stuck to my pillow.

@Munro:

> Err I wouldn't recommend either of those piercings, guys with lip piercings tend to get called gay…etc. Also Septum piercings just look kinda stupid.

Yeah. I've been called gay a few times. Funny part about that.. I've ended up fucking most of their girlfriends or sisters, or someone close to them.

Honestly.. Don't get a piercing unless it fits your style.

My cousin.. got tattoo'd up like an idiot, and was starting to get piercings.. but it doesn't fit him at all. He looks like a fucking idiot, and because of that he's done and will do nothing with his life.

Well, the piercing myself, I've done it before, I've pierced friends lips, it's not much, my friend Rob taught me how to do it, and in the right spot, he used to work at a piercing place.  I have the right tools if i wanna do it myself.  But, when I had my lip pierced before, I was told it looked really cute on me, so I'm prob going with that first.

@Atrophy:

> link=topic=59975.msg634460#msg634460 date=1273025600]
> More then when I got my Prince Albert.

Bahahahaha!

Dezire you should post a front close up of your face. Not only will it be easier to decide what suits you, but we can shoop it and put on fake peircings and penises to see what they look like.

septum is the bull ring right? I hate those… well any nose piercing.

I agree with ICT, and Kreator. Dont get anything that doesnt fit your looks, and you should see what you would look like before you get it done.  Go to a costume store and get fake earrings and see what they would look like on you. A guy at work dressed as a punk, and he actually looked really good with piercings, but everyone thought it wouldnt fit him.

ICT you dont have a prince albert do you? Pics or its fake!

@uılɐpuǝʍƃ:

> ICT you dont have a prince albert do you? Pics or its fake!

Don't make the same mistake I did. I said the same thing to him on MSN, and he shared a picture. Gross, and I didn't believe him still, until he showed me a full picture so I could identify his face and such. =(

Man I don't understand why people get that piercing.

yeah… I was hoping to call his bluff... but I'll take your word for it. I think i remember you mentioning that in a shout or something a little while back.

Yeah i dont understand piercings there.

@Mighty:

> I had my lip pierced before, people told me I looked cute with it.

They were lying and probably laughing behind your back. If you put any amount of effort into anything then you're always going to get negative results. When dealing with people, that is.

@uılɐpuǝʍƃ:

> septum is the bull ring right? I hate those… well any nose piercing.
>
> I agree with ICT, and Kreator. Dont get anything that doesnt fit your looks, and you should see what you would look like before you get it done.  Go to a costume store and get fake earrings and see what they would look like on you. A guy at work dressed as a punk, and he actually looked really good with piercings, but everyone thought it wouldnt fit him.
>
> ICT you dont have a prince albert do you? Pics or its fake!

Forgot to reply to that.. I'll show you. I'll even do on webcam to prove completely. haha just let me know.

xD nice dude..

But, Robin, lol I could care less what people say, I get called a freak, goth, and all kinds at school, nothing bothers me, I've learned that it's not worth getting angry at them, when most likely, you're gonna come out a better person than they will.

**ONTOPIC:**
Get your Nose/Septum pierced, it looks painful, I WANNA SEE… :D

@Atrophy:

> link=topic=59975.msg634460#msg634460 date=1273025600]
> Don't pierce your own lip… thats dumb. Also.. Septum is REALLY gay. I'm REALLY upset I wasted time and money getting mine. More then when I got my Prince Albert.

**OFFTOPIC:**
"REALLY gay" Gay racist? o.o

Get your nips pierced it gives many benefits… If you know what I mean. Which you probably don't because your not kinky.. O.o

@viciousdead:

> @Atrophy:
>
> > link=topic=59975.msg634460#msg634460 date=1273025600]
> > Don't pierce your own lip… thats dumb. Also.. Septum is REALLY gay. I'm REALLY upset I wasted time and money getting mine. More then when I got my Prince Albert.
>
> "REALLY gay" Gay racist? o.o
>
> Get your nips pierced it gives many benefits… If you know what I mean. Which you probally don't because your not kinky.. O.o

Shut up.
Gay isn't a race.

And.. No! not nips.

Gauge your ears if ANYTHING.

@Atrophy:

> link=topic=59975.msg635113#msg635113 date=1273187331]
> @viciousdead:
>
> > @Atrophy:
> >
> > > link=topic=59975.msg634460#msg634460 date=1273025600]
> > > Don't pierce your own lip… thats dumb. Also.. Septum is REALLY gay. I'm REALLY upset I wasted time and money getting mine. More then when I got my Prince Albert.
> >
> > "REALLY gay" Gay racist? o.o
> >
> > Get your nips pierced it gives many benefits… If you know what I mean. Which you probally don't because your not kinky.. O.o
>
> Shut up.
> Gay isn't a race.
>
> And.. No! not nips.
> **Gauge your ears if ANYTHING.**

Lmao? already planned, I pierced both of my ears about a month ago :)

@Atrophy:

> link=topic=59975.msg635113#msg635113 date=1273187331]
> @viciousdead:
>
> > @Atrophy:
> >
> > > link=topic=59975.msg634460#msg634460 date=1273025600]
> > > Don't pierce your own lip… thats dumb. Also.. Septum is REALLY gay. I'm REALLY upset I wasted time and money getting mine. More then when I got my Prince Albert.
> >
> > "REALLY gay" Gay racist? o.o
> >
> > Get your nips pierced it gives many benefits… If you know what I mean. Which you probably don't because your not kinky.. O.o
>
> Shut up.
> Gay isn't a race.
>
> And.. No! not nips.
>
> Gauge your ears if ANYTHING.

LOL… I love talking to you, seriously your like my new favourite person (Don't take this the wrong way as in sarcasm, because I'm serious). I luv you now... xD

Mighty Jewfro, get whatever you want, I think the nose piercing would look ~~nice~~cool, but that's just me.