Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tantum

Marcus, my problem is with people who pass off other people's work as their own. I've got nothing against you personally, but your actions are low.

You didn't say you took them from a site, you said you ripped them and stretched them yourself from the actual game.

As for the RM95 graphics, you didn't edit them. Your sprite sheet is from Elysium and the tileset is unedited from the original engine.

I've added NPCs to the sheet, and I didn't mean that I ripped the tiles directly from the game, I meant more like, the graphics of the game, as in screenshots posted on Spriters resource.

I did NOT take anything from an engine, it's from stand-alone sheets, although the NPCs were complete. I am not claiming that I own or have copyright for anything, I'm just saying,

I did not do anything low.

and if that's the response I get for putting time into making this game more enjoyable, then I won't be replying anymore, because I thought this was a friendly community, not a group of police who wants to correct every hint of a fault..

And I DID edit the RPG Maker 95 ones, just compare them to the originals and you'll see it? ;s

I never said I RIPPED the tileset myself, just that I stretched it, which I did.

This game has a awesome GUI, a smooth interface and for some reason the installer actually made the game run unlike 99% of the others. What I dont understand is why I started on this really crappy devoid plane of grass with some sparse trees around with blocky roads. The mapping is terrible. Now I go back and look in the screenshots in the introductory post and the mapping looks really nice. So not sure why I landed on this crappy map with a completely different tileset being used. 

[Edit]

I goto the next map where the mapping is alot better but as far as I can tell there is no way to leave these 2 maps. So it is a very limited experience. Also i gained a level and put a point into crafting. It remained at one though my screen says i gained a crafting level.

• 1 year later...