Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A Featureholic

escfoe2

My question is to all those eclipse engine loving, hot nurse gloving, mother pickle sucking, Guys and Girls out there who have used any version of Eclipse but have a few tweeks in mind.  I think you should post any feature you made yourself or would like to have been made on any version…  At the same time you express what you want, everyone may see your idea and love it as well as you see others so GO!!  Show the community how teleporting to heaven is completely fair, jumping over the moon isn't out of the question, and that My mother can fit through the front door but remember, only wish and imagine!!

It's about throwing out ideas for features in versions of eclipse new or old!  It an be anything!!  It doesn't matter!!  You might think of something but not know VB6 coding, you might think of something but never took the time to do it…  Maybe even thought of it, made it, and want to share the feature you think that is bangin and should be added

So aside from your lack of humer (jk), do you have any ideas for features that you think would make the Eclipse engine (Server or Client side) any better/cooler/pwnage?  Could be the smallest thing like what I'm adding:  A heal button on the clients F1 panel for admins