Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for Mappers, Writers and a UI Artist!

Rob Janes

Hey everyone,

I'm working on a retro-ultima-online-throw-back-style genre ORPG, made with Non-Other than Eclipse and my own edit of the source that used to kick around on the forums!

Unfortunately my mapping ability is lacking. In fact, it just plan sucks!

Tada! This is my plea for looking for people will mapping skills and abilities and creative minds to create quests and stories within the game!

If the screenshot interests you, I'd love to have a PM with a sample of your skills if you're interested!

Also wouldn't mind a hand with someone who's good with art to whip up a better looking UI Skin. The placement of all the object windows like Inventory, Spells etc, is all relative to the UI so essentially I'm looking for a nice looking 1024x768 UI (with an 800x600 play window)

As for payment, I'd prefer to keep the game free-to-play however have a shop for Cosmetic Items and then profit share any income between the team.

The game is up-and-running as it on a dedicated box, just needs to be downloaded and start building! (The graphics are from the PVGames Mega Bundle I bought, so there's enough tiles and creatures to build the whole game!)

PM if interested!

![](http://www.canadianparamedicjobs.ca/updater/robgame2.png)

Still looking for a mapper or two to get this project rolling!

Zesh has hopped onboard as our Writer, planning out the storyboard, creating the main-plot and quest dialogues, so now we need someone to bring his world to life!

Here's a screenshot (full screen resolution at 32 FPS) and resizable windows on the fly!

![](http://www.canadianparamedicjobs.ca/robgame3.png)

Video of Gameplay and Resizing Windows!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AofITPJeaos&feature=youtu.be

Looks good Rob. However, best of luck finding mappers for those graphics since I know from first hand experience they're a complete bitch to map with.

Overall the project looks nice however I'm a little lost as to what makes this ORPG stand out from the rest as in concept and story etc.

I hope to see something of this project,

-Kibbelz

> Looks good Rob. However, best of luck finding mappers for those graphics since I know from first hand experience they're a complete * to map with.
>
>  
>
> Overall the project looks nice however I'm a little lost as to what makes this ORPG stand out from the rest as in concept and story etc.
>
>  
>
> I hope to see something of this project,
>
>  
>
> -Kibbelz

Soon enough you'll find out about the story and concept. A little to early to give that stuff away.