Find results in...

Biggest. Mindfuck. Ever.

Pryex

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You… can't?
Anyone know the rate, that the universe is increasing at?  Physically, nothing exists past the edge of the universe (atleast until the universe expands to that area); this includes the three spatial dimensions, which means you can't actually "move" to the area past the edge of the universe.

@Shackles:

> @Martin:
>
> > You would cease to exist since you would be outside of the borders of existance. You could highfive god then.
>
> I'd much rather give him a power hug.

He would thin you're gay… and since we all know that god hates gay people, he would obliterate you. Of course we all know that was a joke.

I squelled when I saw this topic. I actually specialize on this field. Okay, don't think of the Universe as being finite. Think of it as an expanding area of matter that is surrounded by a 10th dimensional membrane. Or a bubble if you will. Now, several leading theories suggest that Existance is just a collection of bubble universes or just collections of seperate expanding/contracting packets of stuff.

So if you were able to exist this universe (which you cannot), theoretically you would enter a void of nothingness and I do mean nothing. The laws of physics don't apply and it is so cold even time stops. That's what waits for you at the end of our Universe.

- Adulese

@Robin:

> You'd never be able to reach it. Even if you travelled at the speed of light you'd die centuries before you reached even our nearest neighbour.

It is impossible to get to the speed of light anyway Robin. As your mass would get larges as your speed increased forcing you to use more energy, to make your mass even more.

![](http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4s5pmFL_ZlQ/SHYR9v_V6KI/AAAAAAAAA3s/MMR8VBMPJog/s1600/18%2Btimes%2Bthe%2Bspeed%2Bof%2Blight%2Bspace%2Bshuttle%2Bcolumbia%2Bmotivational%2Bposter%2Bposters%2Binspirational%2Bfunny%2Bdemotivational%2Bhot%2B%2Bwww.motivationalpostersonline.blogspot.com.jpg)

- Adulese

@Robin:

> We're all just different shades of pink and there are only 2 dimensions.
>
> Prove me wrong.

![](http://www.yourargumentisinvalid.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/node/vader_mercy.jpg)
Pice of cake.

First up, it's impossible to get to the edge of the universe, because the universe is continually expanding. If you could somehow trick reality into letting you catch up and pass, my theory is that you would re-enter from the other side of the universe.
Whoever made everything used looping maps.

It doesn't mindbggle me… sadly I'm a quite simple man, when I try to think about a problem such as this one my mind is like "dude, why the fudge are you thinking about this, it's so god damn unimportant, impossible and random and has no chances of happening to you and probobly anyone else, go grab yourself a sandwich or sumtin"... and then I'm like grabbin myself a sandwich or sumthin'.