Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Biggest. Mindfuck. Ever.

Pryex

@[B.O.T.C.H.:

> Zonova link=topic=61029.msg645669#msg645669 date=1275842445]
> well, if you went the speed of light, you would become energy. you would need a transformer thing to turn you back into a physical thing.

Go go Gadget teleporter!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Pryex:

> Man, forgot that corrupt guy hated me because of my various religion arguments…
>
> And probably some other stuff...
>
> Man, I should start up another "God" debate.

? I do not hate you nor any other members of Eclipse.

Also,

I simply posted what i did because there is no real way to find the answer, you can theorize all you want. But the only answer available is you rot into the soil and you do not exist. Or turn into ashes and cease to exist it all depends on how you wish your body to be carried out but the end is always the same you cease to exist.

@[Cake:

> Corrupt link=topic=61029.msg645737#msg645737 date=1275857365]
> I simply posted what I did because there is no real way to find the answer, you can theorize all you want. But the only answer available is you rot into the soil and you do not exist. Or turn into ashes and cease to exist it all depends on how you wish your body to be carried out but the end is always the same you cease to exist.

Then may my body rot in hell for all eternity,  ;D.

Interesting fact, Corrupt. We don't need to actually do something to figure out most of the variables involved. We may not have the technology to move at light speed, but working hypothetically with a limitless power source, you can still figure out some interesting things about what would happen.